• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone having shipping/QC delays due to China lockdowns?

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
I just received QC pics today for my ZF JLC master geographic. Ordered from Intime on 3rd December. - QC pics received 6th December.

ZF still churning stuff out and shipping to dealers no problem.

HR911

Renowned Member
27/8/09
UK
I just received QC pics today for my ZF JLC master geographic. Ordered from Intime on 3rd December. - QC pics received 6th December.

The issue isn’t the factories sending watches to the dealers…..it’s the shipping agents not working and getting the orders out of the country..

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
The issue isn’t the factories sending watches to the dealers…..it’s the shipping agents not working and getting the orders out of the country..
Yes
I have another from Intime that was shipped on the 25th November. Tracking issues on the 30th November and no further info since then.

Oh well…. Need to be patient as always. It’s much much worse in late Jan with CNY and the continued rolling COVID lockdowns that won’t subside for a while yet.

peter4103

1/7/17
European Union
Bought two watches on nov 13. Have received QC pictures for one of them the other day. Still waiting for QC of the second watch. TD is very responsive though so not worried. But it certainly takes ages.....

Legology

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
22/10/22
Uk. Ire
Ordered with Andrew on the 29th Nov, got QC photos yesterday (4th Dec) and awaiting delivery. All emails were replied to within 24hrs. Think it may be watch/factory specific depending on stock etc.
Got an email from Andrew this morning that the watch has been dispatched… The wait begins

Reactions: Importr

SniParr88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/9/17
Yea, definetly. I’ve been waiting on a shipment since the 24th November from JTIME. I have tracking info but it’s been stuck in a Chinese weighing postal office since the 29th 😕. Clearly whatever is going on is causing delays. I think il be lucky to receive it this side of Christmas- if at all !! 🤞

nynyny

Horology Curious
30/10/22
Had a watch shipped from Hont on 29 Nov bound for East Coast USA. The package has currently reached the West Coast but is currently with Pitney Bowes. Does anyone have any experience regarding Pitney Bowes and their shipping times/process?

SwePe

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/9/22
EU
Ordered 27 nov (Robbie), QC 5 dec, shipped 8 dec. all good this far.

nynyny

Horology Curious
30/10/22
Had a watch shipped from Hont on 29 Nov bound for East Coast USA. The package has currently reached the West Coast but is currently with Pitney Bowes. Does anyone have any experience regarding Pitney Bowes and their shipping times/process?
Still waiting on watch. Pitney Bowes took possession of the package on the 7th of Dec but there has been no update since. USPS is still awaiting the item. Is this a normal occurrence?

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
I finally got my QC pics today, 5 Dec. I originally paid on the 14th Nov.
The slight lifting of the lockdown restrictions during the past week have obviously helped ease the backlog...
Well if it's any consolation to you guys that have your parcel in country at least, I got a tracking number on the 9 Dec and for all I know, it's still in China. 1 month on....

vonG

6/9/10
don't feel bad, I have a watch that left Italy a month ago and it still shows nothing other than "in transit"

everything is slowAF

Reactions: SniParr88

SniParr88

16/9/17
Still no movement on mine it’s stuck at a weighing centre In bloody Wuhan or somewhere similar. No movement on tracking since 24th of November. Starting to think when’s the right time to request a replacement/refund. Never took this long and I’ve purchased a lot of watches. I appreciate there is delays but where do we draw the line? 22 days at a weighing centre is a long time…..

SniParr88

16/9/17
don't feel bad, I have a watch that left Italy a month ago and it still shows nothing other than "in transit"

everything is slowAF
So bloody slow. Starting to wonder if mine will ever arrive
Well if it's any consolation to you guys that have your parcel in country at least, I got a tracking number on the 9 Dec and for all I know, it's still in China. 1 month on....
similar story for me mate- stuck at a weighing center in China. If you look at the very long number on your tracking label- not the one they tell you to track and remove the letters at the end to the last number it will show you internal tracking. May help you.

Reactions: Importr

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
My watch from Trusty was finally delivered yesterday (17 Dec) in UK. Phew.... And so Christmas was saved!

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
Yes, my watch from the beginning of this thread showed up yesterday. Definitely some shipping slow downs, and nothing that the dealers can control. So please be patient with them.

aster_x

Known Member
5/11/22

Interesting. ZF IWC ordered via PureTime 17/11/2022. Neither QC pics nor nothing :/ PureTime says that's the factory's fault and they have no control over it.

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
Did you email Angus first and ask him to check availability with ZF?

I always email the dealer first. I'd rather not buy if the wait is unknown.