• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone having shipping/QC delays due to China lockdowns?

nynyny

Horology Curious
30/10/22
Has anyone recently experienced a delay in QC's or shipping due to the current lockdowns happening in cities across China?

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
No
Ive been dealing with Intime over the past 3 months and have not experienced any delays in their responses, the procurement of watches or their emails to me for my QC pics. In fact just received a communication from them today dealing woith some QC queries and have received multiple emails. I expect them to ship my recent purchases in the next day or so.

Reactions: nynyny

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
Yes, and Marvellous Replica has informed me twice in the last 9 days that things are very slow in China due to Covid lockdowns again. I accepted QC pics a couple days ago and have yet to receive any shipping notification, so patience is going to definitely be required in the next few weeks.
As a side note, I saw an article that said that China has reported a record number of covid cases on Thursday. Not good.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Yes
Increasing COVID cases and the upcoming Chinese new year break means things will inevitably grind to a halt pretty soon.

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
And I just got another update from MR this morning, he is saying that the courier service is hit hard and he thinks he might be able to send my watch out next week. I approved my QC pics on Tuesday, to give you an idea on the timeline so far. It took him a week to get the watch initially as well. So looking like we're all going to need a lot of patience now and in the foreseeable with orders.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Today I too just approved QC for 2 watches with Intime and they will be shipping in the next couple of days. Will be interesting to see how long it takes for tracking info after they hand the package over to the shipping company….

SwePe

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/9/22
EU
Yepp. Wanted to order two weeks back ish but my dealer actually told me to sit right as nothing would happened for a while anyway.

He just wrote back to me yesterday saying it would be possible to ship now. We’ll see.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Today I too just approved QC for 2 watches with Intime and they will be shipping in the next couple of days. Will be interesting to see how long it takes for tracking info after they hand the package over to the shipping company….
Update to this comment
I just received email confirmation from Intime that package has been shipped and tracking No issued today.

Starry Night

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/1/21
Earth
I placed an order with Andrew from Trusty on Nov. 18, no response since, no special instructions for CC payment that I would normally receive within 24 hours. Emailed 3x for an update and no reply. May order from someone else. My last 3 orders were perfect.

Horology Curious
28/11/22
USA
yes have heard that they are cracking down on replicas at customs in china...true or not I dont know...but im waiting on 2 watches..have tracking numbers but not to shipper yet

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
yes have heard that they are cracking down on replicas at customs in china...true or not I dont know...but im waiting on 2 watches..have tracking numbers but not to shipper yet
We'll find out soon enough.
I usually get the final tracking info @ 1 week after the initial tracking No issued. If that doesn't happen then there may very well be an issue in the China / HK despatch centres.

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
Yes.

Ordered and paid Trusty over 12 days ago and still waiting for QC pics.

He asked me to be patient, due to the covid lockdowns.

John

Watchful
Certified
10/1/17
I was wondering about this too, but it looks like the factory lockdowns are only affecting specific regions for now, not the whole country.

I also just paid for a new order today with Li from Jtime, and he said that the the QC photos will be ready in about 3-5 business days.

So it seems like business as usual, but will let you guys know if anything changes.

nynyny

Horology Curious
30/10/22
Had asked Hont to make some minor adjustments on an order I had placed and was told that it would be a delay before anyone could send it back due to lockdowns.

John

Watchful
Certified
10/1/17
I was wondering about this too, but it looks like the factory lockdowns are only affecting specific regions for now, not the whole country.

I also just paid for a new order today with Li from Jtime, and he said that the the QC photos will be ready in about 3-5 business days.

So it seems like business as usual, but will let you guys know if anything changes.

I received the QC photos for my VSF Datejust 41 from Lana at Jtime last night. Doesn't look like the lockdowns are affecting VS Factory.

Reactions: Importr

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
Marvellous shipped today after approving the QC on Tuesday of last week. Definitely shipping issues now with the lockdowns.

donaldline007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/10/22
i placed an order with trusty time from vsf. Ordered on the nov. 4th, got qc on the 10th and was delivered yesterday.

HR911

Renowned Member
27/8/09
UK
I think this is the reason why dealers are offering discounts for new orders to keep orders coming in.
I was issued a tracking number from Puretime on the 27th Nov, but the package hasn't moved yet.
I read that in certain cities, lockdown restrictions have been lifted but time will tell.
Let's see

Legology

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
22/10/22
Uk. Ire
Ordered with Andrew on the 29th Nov, got QC photos yesterday (4th Dec) and awaiting delivery. All emails were replied to within 24hrs. Think it may be watch/factory specific depending on stock etc.

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
I finally got my QC pics today, 5 Dec. I originally paid on the 14th Nov.
The slight lifting of the lockdown restrictions during the past week have obviously helped ease the backlog...