• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone get the ZZF 116610 sub yet?

rwigeewhiz

Horology Curious
15/2/19
Yes it does. Obviously has some flaws but they all do. I just want to look at it in the flesh really. Will probably flip it after that!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

same here. would be interested in buying

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

GrizzlyBear

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
Certified
16/3/18
Mine came Monday. I am more than happy with it!

zzf.jpg

GrizzlyBear

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
Certified
16/3/18
Here are some more photos, in various lighting conditions.

I'll be honest, my dial doesn't seem to be as bad as some I have seen... BUT!! It is all subjective. For me, I don't even notice it... and you have to have direct light and angles to even see it. For me, I've had all submariners from other makers and this is the best I've had on my wrist.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
Here are some more photos, in various lighting conditions.

I'll be honest, my dial doesn't seem to be as bad as some I have seen... BUT!! It is all subjective. For me, I don't even notice it... and you have to have direct light and angles to even see it. For me, I've had all submariners from other makers and this is the best I've had on my wrist.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

So would you suggest to buy this or the arf?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Rolemars

Renowned Member
13/1/19
EU
The new bezel and datewheel are really good. The crystal looks slightly better than Noob and ARF, but still no full black hole effect (no stock sub has nailed this yet). Not sure about the rest as I haven't owned the ZZF.
The ZZF seems a nice watch if you don't care too much about the rehaut and the small dial issue (seems very much reduced!). Well done ZZF. ;)

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
I have a prof blackhole crystal to install.. i think i could live with the dial issue

af_newbie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/19
Canada
Is it just me, is the hour hand not parallel to the dial in the fourth picture in the OP? It looks bad imho.

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
I had the zzf and sold it to buy the arf 3135 V2 but I fitted the same clean factory insert to the arf and it’s far superior to the zzf.
Bracelet was light and not as solid as the arf
Rehaut engraving is awful
Clasp not as crisp.
Crown guards are wrong
Hands lume did not match the markers
Crystal as stated has a halo but not good for black hole effect. The arf just feels more premium overall.

The only areas the zzf wins is quarter markers, date font and the insert as standard. All other areas it fails.

Here is my Arf with gen crystal and CF insert.
6397d9ed8ae4c06f9f73b5a79483c279.jpg

antoktok

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/19
I had the zzf and sold it to buy the arf 3135 V2 but I fitted the same clean factory insert to the arf and it’s far superior to the zzf.
Clasp not as crisp.
Crown guards are wrong
Crystal as stated has a halo but not good for black hole effect. The arf just feels more premium overall.

The only areas the zzf wins is quarter markers, date font and the insert as standard. All other areas it fails.

gorgeous watch, we need more pics!!

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Clasp not as crisp.
Crown guards are wrong

Is ARF case same as Noob? Whats the difference?

thinwhiteduke

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/16
botsyboy , nice ARF specimen there! Was wondering how this compares to the VRF VR3135. It seems not too many are getting the VRF. I wonder why. Thoughts?