• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone else get an email from Andrew about the recent COVID LOCKDOWN?

Schwartz

Horology Curious
6/2/08
Hello,
No response to my Emails to TrustyTime.
I requested a refund today.
I will keep you informed.
Best regards

Schwartz

Horology Curious
6/2/08
I just received this Email:

"Order has been cancelled and refund processed

Please allow 14-21 days for the Card Processor Bank to process the refund back to your card issuing bank.
Thanks for the kind understanding and patience.
Cheers"

I will keep you informed.
Best regards

Last edited:

Schwartz

Horology Curious
6/2/08
Hello,
BOUNCE:
Today at 12:30 pm, Email from Andrew who sends me 9 QC pics of my future watch. I answer him:

Hello Andrew, I have looked at the pictures and I am happy, the watch looks great. I therefore await it impatiently. Thank you. Sincerely

So no refund.
I will send you a photo upon receipt.
Best regards

Reactions: leo6929

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
Due to covid lockdown and stock availability it’s taking a lot longer than normal.
Andrew normally takes 4weeks from order to arrival

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
I ordered at the end of Feb and got tracking 3 weeks ago.
Just waiting for the doorbell now

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

LongyUK

Supporter
Certified
9/3/21
Guys my package arrive in uk after 2.5weeks. No tracking updates till Royal Mail had it (day before I got it)!

Reactions: mobelhobel

dk2852

2/2/22
Finally got an update on my shipping. It has arrived in the US with a shipping partner, and it's scheduled delivery for Thursday by USPS!

All in all it will be about a month total for shipping. I'm just glad to get an update, patience is hard, but eventually our watches should arrive.

dk2852

2/2/22
Mines been nearly 4 weeks….. not really justified cost at 45usd

Sent from the RWI App

Definitely not, considering Puretime took about half as long in transit and QC.

I've ordered twice from Trusty now and both the times the shipping was unbelievably slow. Don't think I can give them anymore business after this.

Last edited:

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
Definitely not, considering Puretime took about half as long in transit and QC.

I've ordered twice from Trusty now and both the times the shipping was unbelievably slow. Don't think I can give them anymore business after this.

It’s not a tracked delivery it simply a signed delivery
I’ve no idea where the parcel is at the moment

Sent from the RWI App

halo3

Known Member
1/5/21
hi trustytime are the delays due to the covid lockdowns still here? How long extra should we expect? Looking to place an order soon

andybilsy

Supporter AB
Supporting Vendor
Patron
Certified
It’s obvious that over the Great Wall things are totally different to here in the U.K. I’ve been patiently ( key word ) waiting for an order of 5 watches all paid and QC’d for nearly 6 weeks now, and I have regular updates from trusty ( not always from Andrew ) as I receive reply’s at all times and surely the guy must have to get some sleep. It’s also frustrating that recently I can receive an order from Aliexpress in a couple of weeks, but what we have to remember here guys is that TD’s and the Factory’s operate in a totally different market. We therefore have to trust them as I’m sure they want their businesses to thrive. Please be patient and remember you can all purchase M2M sales on here just to keep you smiling. It will all work out in the wash. :peacesign:

Reactions: dk2852

halo3

Known Member
1/5/21
Are the watches shipped? Im sure there are some massive delays getting to a post office over there or something like that at the moment unfortunately :(

andybilsy

Supporter AB
Supporting Vendor
Patron
Certified
I’m hoping some have been shipped as they inform me that 3 watches are the maximum they will post out together. I’m just waiting for the postman each morning, something to look forward to,
keeps me excited ????

50fathoms

Horology Curious
3/4/19
Anyone received their watches yet? Over a month and counting since I got the tracking number...

andybilsy

Supporter AB
Supporting Vendor
Patron
Certified
I’ve ordered and paid for 7 watches from Andrew recently. Bit dismayed by the fact one of the items I QC’d went missing only to be found a few weeks later, and put down to whatever
? . I’m very patient as I’m quite new to this and I have tried not to post negative assessments here and this is not a view I would like to take, but ….
let’s pay respect to our TD’s. If we have to wait and be patient, so be it.

andybilsy

Supporter AB
Supporting Vendor
Patron
Certified
Can and are the TDS overworked, if so I think I will get back in touch with one of the smaller sellers on here, just to receive a more personal service, Tony was the first TD I had dealings with and although his post count was rather small I felt he responded with personal replies. Some times Big is not always Best