• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any thoughts on the new RO?

Lorentzo

4/5/10
Just wanted to tell you all that I have made the ORDER now ! :D

will update with QC pictures and wristshot if you want to see

Lorentzo

4/5/10
Ah, now the waiting has begun...

Can you trust the ems tracking when it says "departed from..." ? If you can, then it was record fast start of shipping, from posting to leaving GZ in under 1 day!

I a couple of weeks (hopefully faster) you will get the wristies!

Lorentzo

4/5/10
I need pics damnit! :D

Yeah but I need the watch first :p it should be here soon I think. It was shipped on 17 dec. Unfortunately there have been some problems with ems lately. Some guys seem to have waited forever on their 288s. I am not yet worried though, I placed my order the worst time of the year so it might take a little more time to get my watch.. I just hope that it arrives safely and in good condition!

Lorentzo

4/5/10
Update: My baby is in UK now. I hope she arrived safely.

Approximately how long will it take from uk to Sweden?

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
Update: My baby is in UK now. I hope she arrived safely.

Approximately how long will it take from uk to Sweden?

Not more than a week but it depends how shipped really. Royal Mail Airsure is cheap and it takes about 4-5 days sometimes less

Lorentzo

4/5/10
I now have the beauty on my wrist! I can not stop looking at her :)
Tomorrow when the light is better I will take some pictures for you.

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
:ttiwwop:

You promised them long ago mate :D

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
Do you live outside on the street?

Lorentzo

4/5/10
Do you live outside on the street?

Yes, all my funds goes into watches so I cannot afford the rent :p

No but I need to have some light. My desk lamp is broken and the only strong light I have is in the bathroom. I refuse to put my dear AP on the toilet seat and use the towelhanger as backdrop.

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
Yes, all my funds goes into watches so I cannot afford the rent :p

No but I need to have some light. My desk lamp is broken and the only strong light I have is in the bathroom. I refuse to put my dear AP on the toilet seat and use the towelhanger as backdrop.

Haha fair point. You don't wanna have some brown elongated object in the background of your picture :rofl:

Lorentzo

4/5/10
DSC_00381small.jpg

DSC_00401small.jpg

DSC_0042small.jpg

DSC_0046small.jpg

Size comparison between RO and pam

Lorentzo

4/5/10
Forgot the wrist shot!
DSC_0052wrist.jpg

It is smaller than I thought it would be. I have read a lot of comments on the RO jumbo that it wears very big because of the shape so I had pictured a big chunk of metal in my mind. When putting it on for the first time I was a little surprised at how small it felt. My GF told me it looked like a girls watch compared to my Pam !

It is perfect as a dress watch and I cannot wait to wear it with my suit and show it to my coworkers tomorrow night!