• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any other E-Cig users?

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
No shit, the F'ing thing heats up that much huh?? I wonder what would happen if you put tobacco in it, I mean would it vaporize the tobacco or is only capiable of burning juice??

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
I think it's that I vape like I smoke cigars...I don't inhale. Leads to thicker/more vape floating around the car. Add to that some of my tanks hold almost 5ml's of ejuice and I can vape continuously basically as long as the battery lasts.

I'm not sure how hot the coil gets....it glows yellow when the wick is dry, so I'd imagine some very very dry tobacco will burn, but I doubt it would produce as much smoke as a well-made coil will on ejuice.

mitchbaria

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/10/12
I drove past a guy hitting one of those the other day, looked he was smoking dope in his car, LOL.

Wonder how long it'll be before some genius puts Liquid opiates or gets hold of medical thc and loads it up and next thing I'm on the ground with some big cops boot on my neck for owning paraphernalia? :goat:

achtung

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/7/10
I haven't smoked tobacco for coming up to 2 years and it's all thanks to electronic cigarettes.

Where I am located, it is outlawed; kind of makes you wonder if there's an alterior motive ($$$).

mitchbaria

15/10/12
Where is it outlawed? And why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iowahawkeyes

Looking Around
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
13/4/13
Wow never heard of tobacco being illegal...I tried the Blu e cigarettes for 2 weeks and went back to cigarettes. I got so much more addicted to the e-cigs since it can be smoked almost anywhere, so not a good cessation option for me :)

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
They aren't meant to make you quit smoking and most of the products do not advertise to use it to do so, its meant as a smoking alternative when you can't smoke. Most bars and some restaurnats will let you use them and if not its very easy to be discreet with it and use almost anywhere.

I like smoking and have no plans to quit but I also use the disposables on a daily basis because I like it also.

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
Here's what I'm using now. ..

(Left) Smoktech "Natural" in 18650 mode, Nimbus clone (Chimbus) running dual 1-ohm coils, AW battery

(Right) Atmizoo Roller telescoping clone (Sigelei #20) fully collapsed in 18350 mode, upgraded brass hot spring, shaved 510 connector, and my same iGo-L with .8-ohm coil. AW battery also.

gyma5ube.jpg

Sent from my Mark XXXIII armor via J.A.R.V.I.S.

edwinkx

12/11/12
mech mods hits hard with proper sub ohm builds and good coiling. how's the vape production?

Liamborghini

Renowned Member
21/12/13
I heard "hits hard" and "proper sub" "ohms" "good coiling" and I thought you guys had moved from smoking and gone to audio systems :lol:

Lou88

Renowned Member
20/4/14
the import and consumption of ecigarettes is banned in my country.. because of that i can't vape as much as i think it is a better alternative to ciggies

Keylog74

14/6/13
the e cig is good , but only if you intend to quit ! otherwise useless . tried them 2 years back used for 1 month or 2 than quit smoking .

luv2golow

14/1/15
Been vaping for about a year exclusively now since giving up cigars.

I now have as many mods, atomizers and vape gear as i do sunglasses, watches, golf equipment and good Scotch. :headdesk:

Great hobby for quitting, but like any of the aformentioned hobbies.... it can get expensive. Sure beats the hell out of smoking though!

luv2golow

14/1/15
Better then smoking?? F no it isn't.

Yes it is

If you have the right gear, set up properly.... vaping hits harder than tobacco, without all the nastiness that comes from smoking.

Most people base their opinions on "starter kits" or BLU type products.... which pretty much suck. Once you get into RBA's, RTA's, and variable voltage mods; if that doesn't satisfy you, then nothing but the real thing will.

Vaping is the future. And I think I'll dig being around to enjoy it.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Listen, vaping is fine and is a great way to get nicotine when you can't smoke or if you have health condition and can't smoke. But better then smoking?? No way not even close. Now sure there's flavors, different toys, and a lot of ways to get your vape. But if your a real smoker vaping will never truly satisfy you, at least for me it doesn't and you can be sure I've tried all the toys from the cheap to the over the top. Each set up has its advantages and drawbacks. Some people will be happy with a basic set others will convince themselves there's nothing better then a setup that uses a thirty ml bottle a day and then will become obsessed with chasing the perfect vape.

I'm someone who really likes tobacco. You won't hear me saying I can't quit, poor me, the tobacco companies tricked me into smoking and all that horseshit. No, I like to smoke I don't want to quit. For me vaping is something to do in addition to smoking because I like some of the liquids but I will never consider vaping to replace tobacco, not gonna happen.

edwinkx

12/11/12
they should really stop those crappy starter kits and ciggs lookalikes. terrible stuff imo. gives vaping a bad name to newbies who starts off in the scene. but yeah its to each its own so vaping is not the "only" way to go as some peeps still likes the analog sticks better

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
A lot of people are using vaping as a hobby, a hip thing to do, a hey I'm cool because I blow giant clouds, and I hang around others who spend hours building unsafe coils. Its become almost a drug like culture and has a big following of older teens which isn't a good thing. I do like to vape but there's many times that I don't even want to be lumped into this strange group of what vaping is becoming.

Adults who use it in a mature manner are fine but those that vape anywhere and everywhere they please are F'ing ignorant idiots who have no regard for others, are often rude when asked not to do it, and act as if they have some right to vape anywhere they are which is bullshit and completely disrespectful to others around them.