• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Does it really need it.

azdakota

10/4/12
Having my AP diver V3 diver heavily modded by Vac , he is also installing the cyclops from big crown , so would having a AR job done to it as well worth it ? :cheers:

smokiedabong

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/8/12
Doesn't V3 already have colorless AR coating on the inside? I wouldn't double AR cause it's a pain to maintain the outside layer scratch free.

DenisSpa

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/6/12
smokie is right, the outside AR will scratch up pretty easy... but Def. have some AR work done as well... Cant go wrong.

TastyTreats

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/5/12
Never Land
I have double AR. I have not found it to scratch up at all.

It looks amazing and the well worth the cost and long wait.

TastyTreats

azdakota

10/4/12
Does it really matter

Thanks guy's for your input. Then it will be done.

azdakota

10/4/12
Does it really need it

Vac is modding my diver and i asked about the AR service he had told me it wouldn't make a difference and the wait is a month.

MrSteed

Known Member
10/3/12
Having my AP diver V3 diver heavily modded by Vac , he is also installing the cyclops from big crown , so would having a AR job done to it as well worth it ? :cheers:

Seems now that the BC cyclops is worse than the V3? Did Vac comment on that? It's colorless however a lot of reflection.

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
Depends on what you want. The gen has a coating on the inside, rep as well, imo rep is equal to the gen. I did not do it since I'm a nitpicker. :)

ianm

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/10
I agree with Edgematic. Got mine from Vac with just the cyclop mod and lume and very satisfied. I personally do not think the reflection is that bad. I certainly hated the blue AR before. BTW it tested at 7 ATM also. The swiss movement is keeping fantastic time only loosing 2 secs a day.

jeffah123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/1/11
The Netherlands
I agree with Edgematic. Got mine from Vac with just the cyclop mod and lume and very satisfied. I personally do not think the reflection is that bad. I certainly hated the blue AR before. BTW it tested at 7 ATM also. The swiss movement is keeping fantastic time only loosing 2 secs a day.

How much did it cost you? And can you post some pics?
I'm thinking about reluming my V3 as well:)