• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any KW / V6F Pam 599 Revolution owner?

paulvillo

Renowned Member
6/6/13
Crap, one more to the never ending Pam list :)
I was a bit unsure cause Angus pics showed that big cap CP but these look perfect!

Wysie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/6/12
Beautiful pictures, good luck with your watch hunting!

WatchFlave

Known Member
22/10/15
there it is, really like it - but i think another strap will make here look even better. Looking forward to receiving my new vintage black strap from CB straps

24656709si.jpg

WalkerDH

I'm Pretty Popular
14/7/14
Bucharest Romania
there it is, really like it - but i think another strap will make here look even better. Looking forward to receiving my new vintage black strap from CB straps

Congratulations! Despite being a replica strap the Grey Asso is not so bad, but I reckon too is not the best fit for this watch.

alfajor

26/6/15
Conus
Anyone else?
Doesn't seem to be a popular model here even though it looks like a super rep to me.
Crystal maybe looks a bit reflective compared to gen?

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
The movement should be a P.5000, which currently does not have anything in the way of a rep so the factories are still using the A6497 movement in these watches, which does not have the same thickness. Hence, the case used is for the wrong movement as well. Still a pretty good watch, just not at super rep level.

PekeloB

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/6/16
Anyone else?
Doesn't seem to be a popular model here even though it looks like a super rep to me.
Crystal maybe looks a bit reflective compared to gen?

Anyone else ? ;)
Yep, and happy wearing it once or twice a week.
Bought it M2M on RHN, originally from Intime.
image_zpsjv4z2xas.jpeg

cgn1017

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/09
Thinking on this but does anyone think that the crown is too close to the case??