• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another Moonswatch metal case project

qjai89

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/1/24
Reasons to keep the case lol. Too bad the crown is shorter on the moon case so I can't use the grey crown without wasting a crown stem.

Reactions: Pinion Minion

Duck

Vintage
1/3/10
Virginia USA
This was a fun and surprisingly easy project.

Thanks Caboose and Karbon for your guidance!
ITq5CBD.jpg

Caboose

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS
I was too busy admiring my work to check to see if it posted apparently! Again, thanks to the folks here who did all the heavy lifting. Made it easy for me to follow their work.
Alright looks nice but you have one flaw on the left subdial. Before I close up a case, I always make sure that hand is at 12. If not, I nudge it to 12. You need to nudge it to 12. I use a wood stick but honestly anything can be used, it takes about 5 seconds to correct.

Reactions: Duck

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
Alright looks nice but you have one flaw on the left subdial. Before I close up a case, I always make sure that hand is at 12. If not, I nudge it to 12. You need to nudge it to 12. I use a wood stick but honestly anything can be used, it takes about 5 seconds to correct.
You can also use the reset feature.
Crown in time set, lower pusher

Caboose

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
27/2/15
CONUS

Just received my MoonSwatch from the one and only @Karbon74 today.
Watch is outstanding, communication was outstanding and he even sent a small Gift with the watch.

By from this Gentleman with the Outmost confident. i am more then glad to have a Unique piece from him now on my wrist
Very sharp looking!

Reactions: Karbon74

Eazyjd

Horology Curious
3/10/23
Better images
I am really impressed by the Pagani case

Hi again
May I ask where you got the yellow and black moonswatch from?
I ordered mine from here
But it did not arrived after 3 weeks - so I guess it is lost or has not been sent at all... :(
And watches_77, where I ordered my other moonswatches from, does not have it...

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
Hi

i got it from a seller whose shop disappeared since then. It took 3 months to get to me after opening a dispute

i have one left

K

qjai89

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/1/24
Digging these on the oyster. Not so much on a jubilee but here's a picture for reference. Debating if I should go blue or black bezel for the white snoopy.

Can't wait until we see the black snoopy metal mod!

Reactions: Karbon74