• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Already 2 days, he not replying my email

trigunzero

Horology Curious
31/7/13
The more you email. The more you get tore up!. Just give him time. He is not going to destroy his rep over your one watch. Trust me!:facepalm:

I did not spam his email, I just feel sad that my friend told me he reply to his email and ignored me >,< ... I will be patience and wait then...

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
I did not spam his email, I just feel sad that my friend told me he reply to his email and ignored me >,< ... I will be patience and wait then...

When there is no email that's mean there is no update of status at the moment. Like I have said before, not all TD will have the time to update each and every process of the dealing like payment receive etc.

For most TD, your next step of process is for dealers to send you QC photos, if he have not get the watch yet then there is no status update.

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12

I didnt say anything about spamming his E mail. I said relax,, and give him some time.. Everything will work out! OK??:facepalm:

egroegart

1/7/13
I don't know what you guys are talking about. Tony emails me every hour on the hour with minute to minute updates. Here's today's emails:

Tony: 7 a.m.: Just woke up George. Have a good day.

George: 7:01 a.m.: Good morning Tony, Where's my watch?

Tony: 8 a.m.: I'm going to skip breakfast today and get your watch. No worries, I ate last week.

George: 8:01: OK. Any updates yet on my watch:

Tony: 9 a.m.: Just went to the bathroom, took the dog out and cleaned the house. Leaving to get your watch.

George: 9:01 a.m.: Dammit Tony, Why are you screwing around so much. I am your only order. Oh, can you give me the status on my watch?

Tony: 10 a.m.: Had to drop kids off at school. Got your watch too.

George: 10:01 a.m. UGH. My watch should be your only priority. I am losing my patience.

Tony: 11 a.m.: Here are the QC pics. Hope you like it.

George: 11:01 a.m.: Hold on. I have to post these pics on RWI because I think there may be a pubic hair hidden inside the caseback, and it looks like the 11 oclock bar marker is one millionth of a millimeter off. Let me ask them and see if I should have you return it and get another one. They love seeing questions about qc pics. I only want perfection Tony.

Tony: 12 p.m.: No problem anything you ask.

George: 12:01 P.M.: Why aren't you getting back to me when I email you? I only email you every hour. GEEEEEZ. Think I'll have to file a paypal dispute, and make bad posts on RWI now.

trigunzero

Horology Curious
31/7/13
I don't know what you guys are talking about. Tony emails me every hour on the hour with minute to minute updates. Here's today's emails:

Tony: 7 a.m.: Just woke up George. Have a good day.

George: 7:01 a.m.: Good morning Tony, Where's my watch?

Tony: 8 a.m.: I'm going to skip breakfast today and get your watch. No worries, I ate last week.

George: 8:01: OK. Any updates yet on my watch:

Tony: 9 a.m.: Just went to the bathroom, took the dog out and cleaned the house. Leaving to get your watch.

George: 9:01 a.m.: Dammit Tony, Why are you screwing around so much. I am your only order. Oh, can you give me the status on my watch?

Tony: 10 a.m.: Had to drop kids off at school. Got your watch too.

George: 10:01 a.m. UGH. My watch should be your only priority. I am losing my patience.

Tony: 11 a.m.: Here are the QC pics. Hope you like it.

George: 11:01 a.m.: Hold on. I have to post these pics on RWI because I think there may be a pubic hair hidden inside the caseback, and it looks like the 11 oclock bar marker is one millionth of a millimeter off. Let me ask them and see if I should have you return it and get another one. They love seeing questions about qc pics. I only want perfection Tony.

Tony: 12 p.m.: No problem anything you ask.

George: 12:01 P.M.: Why aren't you getting back to me when I email you? I only email you every hour. GEEEEEZ. Think I'll have to file a paypal dispute, and make bad posts on RWI now.

Oh man! You are a Luckey guys... I wish he reply and update me every hours too!!!!! Oh my god!

PecMan

4/5/09
i hear voices ....... they are telling me to masturbate day and night

bgreg

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/12
Florida
Seriously, dude relax....I'm sure he will reply soon......

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

egroegart

1/7/13
He will reply. I was just being stupid. You just need to read up all you can on the stickies here before buying again. They will answer all the questions that you have. Tony is great. It may take him awhile to get back to you, but he will. I have been emailing him today about a watch. He may not get back to you in an hour, or even a day or two, but he will get back to you.

Asian7750

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Trusted Dealer
2/11/09
sorry for delay reply,but finally ,I have reply yesterday and sent the QC pictures .
because hotmail's strange system , if the same topic ,they will put all the emails in it . if you send me the email one or 2 hours , it is hard for me to reply it , because it always on the top . and I reply the emails from the buttom , send first ,reply first . you and your friend use the same topic and send the emails to me ,so I can not reply it ASAP . sorry ,normally ,one or 2 email is ok .
regards
tony