• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

keeperke

Getting To Know The Place
10/6/15
Agreed. And some way to keep track of all those Aliexpress shops that dissapear and then pop up again selling the same items but without the feedback on their website.

umirza85

12/6/15
Id like to be able to just click a link that someone pastes here and it logs me into my AE accounts and orders the item for me. Perhaps also tells the seller not to declare a value over £15 to the UK.

sweden

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/13
Got this quartz ladies 36mm Daniel Wellington watch with leather and nato straps. Not bad at all...

B5323295-4C5B-4E55-AE75-CB1BD543FCAD_zpsw1ljmpug.jpg

AEC93417-F96A-4D86-AD07-A3C7866BC000_zpsndhmo9ph.jpg

could you post the link?

ProFound

17/8/14
Poll posted. Be sure to vote. Consider the downside when voting, that we are taking away attention from the trusted dealers who have been supplying us with quality products and service for years....

ProFound

17/8/14
It's not happening guys. Trailboss99 made his decision. We're just sticking in here...

Ruski91

Respected Member
12/10/12
Somebody else has ordered and has been using the wine aerator and commented on how he liked it earlier in this thread. Should be a good one.

That someone was me. And it works quite well considering the price. Dont expect a $100+ value from it, but its just as effective as the $25-$40 ones sold at Bed Bath or similar stores.

I have been using it on all of my reds since i picked it up and it has made then much softer and more pleasant with zero wait time.

umirza85

12/6/15
I've also ordered the DW watch that was posted a couple pages back, this is after ordering the DW watch that was posted quite a while ago. The old one didnt have the correct nato strap. Also ordered a couple female ones that are the 36mm (with diamonds on face & regular hour markers)

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
That someone was me. And it works quite well considering the price. Dont expect a $100+ value from it, but its just as effective as the $25-$40 ones sold at Bed Bath or similar stores.

I have been using it on all of my reds since i picked it up and it has made then much softer and more pleasant with zero wait time.

I really don't get why you guys are going nuts for these wine aerators. I can find them all day here in Canada for $9 that are the exact same ones. I'd suggest just getting one locally cheap instead of waiting 4 weeks to age your wine.

hector

Known Member
8/9/10
Zoomboy is right, the bay and amazon have them, CONUS, from $4 and up same one and other models

dutchwatch

1/7/12
I really don't get why you guys are going nuts for these wine aerators. I can find them all day here in Canada for $9 that are the exact same ones. I'd suggest just getting one locally cheap instead of waiting 4 weeks to age your wine.
It is also the fun of ordering from China. Never knowing when you receive it and receiving parcels without knowing what is in it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn JY-G4 met Tapatalk

ProFound

17/8/14

You're right. When the Vinturi first came out, it was expensive ($60!) but got rave reviews so they got popular. Then when manufacturers realized that similar items could be built with very cheap materials, the market got flooded with inexpensive imitators. From what I heard, because Vinturi doesn't attach to the bottle (you're supposed to hold it over a glass or use their pricey stand), when the competition made aerators that you attach to the bottle, it made them immune to patent infringement suits from Vinturi as it was an 'improvement' over the original design.

jamieroquai

26/12/12
Hahha yes it's like getting surprises from someone far away in the mail. Christmas in an other way, you never know if it's the present you ordered at sinter Klaas hahah