• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

AGL

Renowned Member
7/6/11
Has anyone noticed that Jessie Yeezys store seems to be shut down. Has he got a new store yet?

Crappymonkey

Renowned Member
17/9/12
Received my Oakley RazorBlades and Eyeshades. They both feel well made and the lenses are nice and clear. I posted some links earlier in the thread if anybody's interested.

IMG_20160208_194227.jpg

IMG_20160208_194328.jpg

Hazza

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/15
In the COURTHOUSE!!
After my last eye test, I had my prescription for varifocals (progressives) and tried several frames. Chose Moscot Lemtosh and noted the size to fit me.

Sent prescription *.jpg and frame details to yanmei liu at ShenZhen Queen Trading Co., LTD

The other point to note that isn't on your prescription is your PD, the distance between pupils that you need to measure. Have plenty of discussion with Yanmei as she gives good advice and will make sure all is correct before proceeding with the lens production.

Moscots + lens UK = £285 and from Yanmei £41.37 delivered.

Had them now for two months and they are as good as any glasses I have bought locally.

I will not buy in the UK ever again!

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1243375

Thanks for the link, just placed an order for sunnies - maybe they will be here by summer!

Jeane123

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/4/15
So as I stated earlier I placed a fairly large order on AE a few days ago. Well apparently my order was closed. Has that happens to anyone? They wanted me to upload all kinds of documentation like is and credit card etc which I don't really mind. But my biggest concern is that I have about 20 orders that I may have to go and redo and which I have already paid for :( I did appeal it but who knows how long that will take. Oh well.

atgm

Patron
21/11/15
A few people in the EU have had it happen IIRC; I've seen them talking about it in here.

BigDawg69

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/12/12
I think we need to start a new ali express message - with a sticky of all the best links ie:
Hermes Belt
Eves store
Burberry JAckets
CG jackets etc etc

As it seems this thread has most of the good links but its had to find :(

Fr3dSt4r

26/8/14
Got my yeezys from Eva, shouldn't there be a footlocker-receipt of the shoes too? I only got the shoes and a folded box...

umirza85

12/6/15
My CG Citadel came in today; it's not bad for the $150 I paid. I'm happy with the patches etc. There's some crap going on with the inside (see last two pics) that I'll talk to the seller about, but otherwise very happy. No weird smells or anything.

http://imgur.com/a/2KEq0

Store: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1937611

Would you mind taking a picture with the jacket on, It doesn't look very well filled, almost flat. Also the Citadel right now only comes in Redwood which is like a burgundy, its nowhere near this bright. Acceptable rep I would say, the fur is the only instant giveaway, outside of that not like anyone would notice unless they looked at the patches right up close :thumbup:

atgm

Patron
21/11/15
Would you mind taking a picture with the jacket on, It doesn't look very well filled, almost flat. Also the Citadel right now only comes in Redwood which is like a burgundy, its nowhere near this bright. Acceptable rep I would say, the fur is the only instant giveaway, outside of that not like anyone would notice unless they looked at the patches right up close :thumbup:

It's not super filled or plush; we'll see how warm it is when I wear it out tomorrow. Personally, since the weather here barely drops below freezing, I'm fine with that.

D

d4m.test

Some bits just in for the wifey, I just went with random sellers as long as the feedback was good and people had posted pictures

Tiffany bracelet and earrings

75b76b4cbf4d6be5391f42d290e0de3d.jpg

e54952c1dd4d8bca90728f9e3bd29dc4.jpg

b07242d277e33278b0f62bd90735a45f.jpg

4ecf72e992467321a5ca92ac5a9226fa.jpg

And a generic ring

ef829b3a8292e452ee1ac6a96cb34050.jpg

65322ae76f4f363e09dbad65c4cb3807.jpg

Got a couple other bits too. Bra and panty set someone posted a while back and some general nicknacks, like a Bottega key ring. Decent stuff

atgm

Patron
21/11/15
Huh, link for the Tiffany stuff? I've never seen it before.

Edit: Also, can anyone link hutmtech? If you google, you get a bunch of results -- a .com website with no buy links, a dhgate store, an Ali store, and another Ali store called hutmtech-headphones. Which one have you guys used?

tyrande

Known Member
14/4/15
Got my yeezys from Eva, shouldn't there be a footlocker-receipt of the shoes too? I only got the shoes and a folded box...
I requested no receipt and got one anyway - perhaps my request got mixed up! What do you need the receipt for anyway? All it can really be used for is scamming people and potentially getting charged a lot of tax if customs see the value printed on it

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/11/15
I requested no receipt and got one anyway - perhaps my request got mixed up! What do you need the receipt for anyway? All it can really be used for is scamming people and potentially getting charged a lot of tax if customs see the value printed on it

Plus pretty much every receipt is at the same place... same time... same store...

For anyone about to cop a pair of yeezys hold off. They're releasing a new batch of PB around the 18th of Feb..
http://hypebeast.com/2016/2/yeezy-boost-350-pirate-black-restock-stock-list
Is a list of all stores stocking them.