• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

Bronson

Known Member
20/4/15
They look fantastic, might have to make a purchase! Could you possibly link to this fantastic aliexpress thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
Unfortunately i can not because the thread was taken to VIP only over there. i am not a vip there so i cant even access it myself anymore :(

If you see Kay

26/1/09
We can start a epic thread here. I have about 8 or 10 items waiting for delivery. Possibly many more if these pan out. Couldn't wait for the first order to arrive so I jumped the gun with the others. Will post up pics too.

Ruski91

12/10/12
Yes!!! I am totally down to create an epic thread here - but we will have to move it out of Ink Well and change the title slightly. Anyone else with me.

Ruski91

12/10/12
Here is what I got inbound:

- LV Passport Cover in Grey Check
- LV Belt Grey Check with silver buckle
- Mini wine decanter (plug in pouring style)
- SS Love ring for the wifey
- Hemes Iphone Cover in orange
- Short sleeve button down
- 5 pairs of shoes for the little one

I guess i will update with pics :) And the wish list is getting longer and longer.

Ruski91

12/10/12
Update - LV Passport Cover came in.

Overall 6 or 7 out of 10. It looks really great, but I do not believe this is real leather. It feels a bit rubbery and it smells like a combo of rubber and chemicals. Hopefully it will air out. But it looks the part, so i am pretty happy about that. But what do you expect for roughly $10. LV logo on the 'leather' looks good, inside the wording looks pretty decent but at macro view, meh, a bit sloppy. But stitching seems to be pretty darn decent, and the construction itself looks pretty good. Shipping took a little longer than i thought and it was china air mail, not EMS. But still about 23-24 days from order to deliver. On to the pictures:

LV%2BPassport%2B1.jpg
LV%2BPassport%2B2.jpg

LV%2BPassport%2B3.jpg
LV%2BPassport%2B4.jpg

If you see Kay

26/1/09
We need to get a mod to move it and/or combine it with the other AE thread going on.

Ruski91

12/10/12
Perfect! Thanks [MENTION=46527]panermaniac[/MENTION]

yodog

Patron
Certified
2/9/11
In my parent's basement
What I got coming:

Tom Ford Sunglasses (taking forever)
Mont Blanc Cufflinks x 3 (taking even longer)
Ferragamo Belt (Just shipped)
Some bedroom clothing for the missus :megusta:

Bronson

Known Member
20/4/15
Are you allowed to post links? Or can I get some tips as to what people are searching/shops on Ali to buy from as I can never seem to find results!

Thanks!!

Ruski91

12/10/12
Not sure about that one - Mods, are you guys ok with us posting links to Alie?

*** NOTE: It should probably be stated that RWI has no affiliation with Alie and any members that buy from there, do so at their own risk. RWI will not intervene nor can they help should anything go wrong ***

Ruski91

12/10/12
LV Belt arrived - Will post pics soon as i get home and get to check it out.

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
LV Belt arrived - Will post pics soon as i get home and get to check it out.

I as well got a LV belt from AE! Absolutely love it.. Feels decent, not like my true leather belts, but it's quite nice. I lucked out because you had to put your size in the notes and I totally forgot.. But luckily I'm average size (to them) I guess (100cm) so it fits perfect. I'll post pics once I'm off the bus outta the city