• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

theslavetrainer

31/10/12
I just wish they made size UK 14 Lv loafers.Oh I love the boutique girl says.......We can do anything.....Sir. Have a seat.

davemau5

Getting To Know The Place
4/6/15
Anyone found a decent Watch Roll? Doesn't have to be LV but preferred.
Quote me a link if so please :)

davemau5

4/6/15
I'd suggest checking out JAFO on this forum, he can get LV watch rolls
I know, Just wondered if anyone else had found some.
Jafo also sells Keepall's but everyone seems to find just a good stock elsewhere for cheaper.

Eatravioli

16/8/15
bdf74481fdc7d42b255c54860a3b8227.jpg
ab2a416b72fdbe74b3c1d3fc0a7ccf77.jpg

Just ordered these, let's see how this goes lol

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

redPandaWrangler

Renowned Member
6/7/15
I'm thinking of buying a drone from Ali.... Anyone got one yet?

** This message may, or may not, be sent using Tapatalk **

I can see that this comment is fairly old, but nobody answered you. It depends on what you're looking for. I bought a Syma X5C/X5C-1 on ali, and I absolutely love it. You should be able to get one for like 40 USD (or a little less). It has accelerometer-based stabilization (not GPS/gyroscopic), making it more difficult to control. It's a lot of fun to play with on calm days. It's closer to an RC car than a professional-level drone, but it comes with a (poor) camera, which you can get awesome views from.

Eatravioli

16/8/15
That's odd the link isn't working on my phone either....hmmmmmmmm I'll pm you the store link

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Mendota

Respected Member
16/10/08
MN
I can't get any link to work on Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me neither! I have to click reply to the message, then cut and paste the link into a new Chrome browser page. These links all worked for me on Tapatalk until last week when they did an update.

jamieroquai

26/12/12
Me neither! I have to click reply to the message, then cut and paste the link into a new Chrome browser page. These links all worked for me on Tapatalk until last week when they did an update.
Same here, not one link working.

I also sent trough the share option in here towards my email and then I can't open the RWI thread..