• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
Long due review of a MB pen I got a couple months back:

Really solid pen for funny money, good weight and writes well. very happy with it, I can see myself get a few more, even though completely useless as I always work on my Mac

11438e54bf85c84f57da18976c6df39f.jpg

43d0f7c0cfbb46c97d38e7268cf5f848.jpg

Floating logo slightly off center
0f10a829fcd0abf309c6f859391db25c.jpg

Shop : http://fr.aliexpress.com/store/1186590

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN
[MENTION=92597]C124[/MENTION] - great post! Thanks for the great pics and reviews. Thanks for taking the time to do that. Really appreciate it. I'm glad to read that the Polos are fitting true to size.

Calibre16

31/1/12
img57064122.gif

Guys, I have been looking for this Bottega Veneta key ring for a while. I have found a gazillion different ones on Ali, but I don't know which one to buy.
In some feedback, people have said that the "veneta" spelling has been wrong, it has said "vemeta" instead. And I just found another typo on a picture, I think it is supposed to say "BRASS" but they had engraved it with "ERASS" instead...

Does anyone have a link to a keyring that is well made, with no typos, for a decent price?

dmxzor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/4/15
img57064122.gif

Guys, I have been looking for this Bottega Veneta key ring for a while. I have found a gazillion different ones on Ali, but I don't know which one to buy.
In some feedback, people have said that the "veneta" spelling has been wrong, it has said "vemeta" instead. And I just found another typo on a picture, I think it is supposed to say "BRASS" but they had engraved it with "ERASS" instead...

Does anyone have a link to a keyring that is well made, with no typos, for a decent price?

Here you go. I got black and everything is OK. Perfectly made and very fast shipping.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fash...mer-gifts-customize-available/2046212371.html

And very low price.

abog

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/7/13
I need little help, has anyone found tom ford sunglasses
Model: 0237 or snowdon
I searched but didnt find it
Quality doesn't matter. I want only to buy them to try will they fit (i dont have tf store here where live). And will buy geniune if they fit to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zenico

Known Member
18/4/15
img57064122.gif

PU leather though.. It's a bit shiny

How about these? http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High...ring-wholesale-Free-Shipping/32327369852.html

It's not PU leather, I think, "sheepskin leather" it says. Leather looks nice and from pictures, not so shiny. Key ring looks well made as well, matte metal finish with correct spelling. Don't know where's the "BRASS" though. Slightly higher price tag but I wouldn't mind, it's still cheap and looks a lot more nicer IMO. I never bought them, just found them on AE.

brianb

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/8/15
How about these? http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High...ring-wholesale-Free-Shipping/32327369852.html

It's not PU leather, I think, "sheepskin leather" it says. Leather looks nice and from pictures, not so shiny. Key ring looks well made as well, matte metal finish with correct spelling. Don't know where's the "BRASS" though. Slightly higher price tag but I wouldn't mind, it's still cheap and looks a lot more nicer IMO. I never bought them, just found them on AE.

this one looks a little better. You can see the markings all look correct and comes with extra rings like the gen.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Shee...6,201527_2_10_71_9_72_73_74_75_11_12,201560_9

Fr3dSt4r

26/8/14
Not sure.

but I paid $110 for wireless studios which are fxxxng awesome.

And $65 for powerbeats 2.0 top quality ones.
I did use the E-Mail Adress but i always der an answer by somebody called Klima. She/he wants that i use Skype... Which i dont have. I told them so twice, but no answer...

Gesendet von meinem XT1072 mit Tapatalk

joncoyle

14/8/15
I did use the E-Mail Adress but i always der an answer by somebody called Klima. She/he wants that i use Skype... Which i dont have. I told them so twice, but no answer...

Gesendet von meinem XT1072 mit Tapatalk

You have PM