• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

Sazabi

Renowned Member
7/8/14
Guys you can get those polos the real thing for $20 buck, they are tons of forum to get good deals of clothes and thing like that, I used slickdeals and it great, three month ago I bought those polos directly from the company with cupon discount like $17 each with free shipping.

Yea Slickdeals is awesome but the deals aren't as common. It's only ever once in awhile.

ndpm

Known Member
14/9/15
Yea Slickdeals is awesome but the deals aren't as common. It's only ever once in awhile.
Exactly, it just being patient and as soon you see a good deal go for it.
That how I buy everything and I end saving a lot of money.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
[/COLOR]
[/URL]

Please let us know how the Prada wallet turns out once you receive it. Just bought the wife a gen at about 35x the price.

My only critique is that you can see some non-dyed white around the inner leather edges where it is sewn around the corner in the closing flap. Nothing that colored marker couldn't easily fix:
image_zpsdgtamcdc.jpeg

image_zps5eifcemi.jpeg

image_zpsediykcqn.jpeg

image_zpsr1rpmplc.jpeg

image_zpsabmq64re.jpeg

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-home-women-bag-Han-Ban-P-wallet-leather-wallet-long-section-of-pure-leather/32386409646.html

barth

Respected Member
5/10/12
Guys you can get those polos the real thing for $20 buck, they are tons of forum to get good deals of clothes and thing like that, I used slickdeals and it great, three month ago I bought those polos directly from the company with cupon discount like $17 each with free shipping.

You forget that not everyone here lives in the US ;)

Mendota

Respected Member
16/10/08
MN
Can you explain more about this? I have 2 Polo Outlet stores by me, so I called over there to check prices. $35 right now for the classic polos. The best price I ever paid was $20 at Sam's Club. If I could get that price I'd buy them all day long.

ndpm

Known Member
14/9/15
Can you explain more about this? I have 2 Polo Outlet stores by me, so I called over there to check prices. $35 right now for the classic polos. The best price I ever paid was $20 at Sam's Club. If I could get that price I'd buy them all day long.

There was a Macys promotion few month back, shirt were on sales plus few cupons there price was around $17 I bought over $99 so the shipping was free.

Mendota

Respected Member
16/10/08
MN
There was a Macys promotion few month back, shirt were on sales plus few cupons there price was around $17 I bought over $99 so the shipping was free.
No sh#t? I need to follow this stuff more closely, apparently. [emoji1]

JimmyD750

Renowned Member
Certified
18/3/15
St. Louis, MO
that's my only rule , dont trust chinesse for hygiene / health care
link you give is for glass never trust it about security UV , POLARISED !!!!

buy it ,if you want for the style !!

but at sea or montain or high light
use real one from legit shop !!!!

go ask admin about it .....
Yes, don't trust the "chinesse" !

Sandman0209

Getting To Know The Place
24/11/11

alphablade

21/2/14
Bought a bose soundlink mini. The quality is really awesome! Never expected this quality for 20 euros :S highly recommended!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
Bought a bose soundlink mini. The quality is really awesome! Never expected this quality for 20 euros :S highly recommended!

Link please

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

alphablade

21/2/14
Link please

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Here you go: Bluetooth Speaker with Logo Altavoz Speakers Parlantes Blutooth 3D Surround Subwoofer Stereo HIFI Caixa De Som Support SD Card
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Blue...fer-Stereo-HIFI-Caixa-De-Som/32372083683.html
(from AliExpress Android)

Awesome quality! Shipping was slow though.. 1 month for me... Reviewers mention fast shipping so maybe it was just bad luck. For some reason went through Germany with DHL. So maybe triangle shipping..

elconquistador

Respected Member
Certified
10/6/10
Exactly, it just being patient and as soon you see a good deal go for it.
That how I buy everything and I end saving a lot of money.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Given how freaking long it takes for Ali to deliver you'll probably get a slick deal before then.

kevinmf

Known Member
11/3/15
Need Some help

Am looking for some items

1. MCM Bags
2. Branded iPhone 6 Cover .. like Hermes but not a Flap Cover
3. Top Quality Hermes Belts

would really appreciate any help on these

rgd
Kevin

Fr3dSt4r

26/8/14
Here you go: Bluetooth Speaker with Logo Altavoz Speakers Parlantes Blutooth 3D Surround Subwoofer Stereo HIFI Caixa De Som Support SD Card
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Blue...fer-Stereo-HIFI-Caixa-De-Som/32372083683.html
(from AliExpress Android)

Awesome quality! Shipping was slow though.. 1 month for me... Reviewers mention fast shipping so maybe it was just bad luck. For some reason went through Germany with DHL. So maybe triangle shipping..

But no problems with german customs? The waiting time is the least Problem for me...

Gesendet von meinem XT1072 mit Tapatalk

alphablade

21/2/14
Nope. Received it just fine. Normally it gets delivered by the Dutch national postal services. However, for some reason it was DHL this time. Took longer than average, however, no problems at all from customs.

Novum

Known Member
24/9/12
But no problems with german customs? The waiting time is the least Problem for me...

Gesendet von meinem XT1072 mit Tapatalk

I got these speakers and I'm not very pleased with the sound. Maybe because I have gen speakers around and act like a spoiled brat because of that. I come from germany too, so if you want them you can have mine without waiting time.

Greetings