• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A short review of the APSF 15500 A4302 clone caliber

PAPA_WHALE

All a man needs is a good suit and a watch.
19/6/22
Is the v3 using a movement which is changed or upgraded in any way?
I was under the assumption that it was.
I wonder if anyone here ordered a new ZF recently and maybe can post some pictures!
Because if that's the case and they are similar in quality and specs, that would save someone ordering an APSF and swapping the dial to ZF.

jerjer0269

Looking Around
25/8/22
Hello, I have a question. Is the mouvement loud like in the mouvement miyota in the ZF 15500 ?

Trell1114

Horology Curious
2/11/19
I see a Black gen dial reasonably priced, contemplating getting it and swapping out the APS Dial. Outside of the Dial and Hands is the ZF the better feel and built ?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I see a Black gen dial reasonably priced, contemplating getting it and swapping out the APS Dial. Outside of the Dial and Hands is the ZF the better feel and built ?
Always be careful of getting gen dials off eBay/Chrono24 (the two popular sources with newbies)

I have seen all the 4 scenarios happen to "gen" dials sent to me before.
1. The dial which arrives isn't the dial which is pictured
2. The dial which arrives is rep.
3. The dial has inherent defects hidden in the pics (for example, non existent lume or missing prints, scratches and marring)
4. Dial is gen, but with rep markers

My point is, do exercise caution when buying the gen dials wherever you choose to shop. Know what to look out for, and caveat emptor always.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Well whatever applies to the stainless steel version will apply to the Rosegold version.
The only difference are the plated parts and looks aside, the weight will always be off for gold plated replica watches.

kokikoki

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
7/8/22
i saw one in chrono24 in black - not sure if it is really legit though. sure it is shiny compared to apsf 15500's dial

Trell1114

Horology Curious
2/11/19
i saw one in chrono24 in black - not sure if it is really legit though. sure it is shiny compared to apsf 15500's dial
I saw it as well also had it shortlisted, $3k is pricey for sure but it’s the only one i saw. I’m wondering how much closer the overall watch gets with just a Gen dial.

kokikoki

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
7/8/22
for me - upgrading the dial will be enough. date on the dial is very small. need atleast 30 cm close to the watch to see the difference

EdenAlando

Known Member
5/5/20
Bangkok
Well whatever applies to the stainless steel version will apply to the Rosegold version.
The only difference are the plated parts and looks aside, the weight will always be off for gold plated replica watches.
Very off @legend ? If bring it for re-wrapping?

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
15500 cnc 18k cases exists if someone wants, but ofcourse with the high price tag due to the real gold

zyDNdj.jpg

zyDRx4.jpg

zyDFWI.jpg

Reactions: Qoqa

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
The cost of 18k gold plus a couple thousand for labour
Have you worked with any of the modders / CNC shops in China who offer these 18k gold cases? I follow a few on WeChat, but I'm hesitant to order through them. I kinda figure there's an 80% change I simply get ripped off, and a 15% chance they sell me gold wrapped Tungsten-Copper, and a 5% chance that I actually get an 18k gold case & bracelet. And without an XRF analysis, I'd always be suspicious.

watchlover1234!

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/8/22
Is any particular td advised to supply the

APSF 15500 A4302 ?

Also wonder if rose gold looks acceptable or if the plating will have imperfections around the edges etc?
I understand other rg versions suffer from this issue but want to know if this one has been done to a higher standard?
Many thanks for any feedback prior to purchase in the knowledge this is best 15500 rep!

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Is any particular td advised to supply the

APSF 15500 A4302 ?

Also wonder if rose gold looks acceptable or if the plating will have imperfections around the edges etc?
I understand other rg versions suffer from this issue but want to know if this one has been done to a higher standard?
Many thanks for any feedback prior to purchase in the knowledge this is best 15500 rep!
The rose gold looks acceptable. And edge finishing is acceptable too as long as you don’t accept perfection.
As to how acceptable it is, that is for you alone to decide, not for anyone else to make that decision for you.

H1GG1N5

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/9/22
After reading this review I figured I better get on ordering some watches before even more factories are raided.

I have been a long time lurker but decided to bite the bullet.

A big thanks for taking the time to post this review and give me the motivation needed. :)

Reactions: legend