• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A lot of people would like to talk to you yonatantlv

Natas78

Trusted Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
21/8/11
EU
Why oh why? Lately there's been too many tossers like this, they think it's open season on here or something? Pfff sod off already

LarryZek

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/3/17
This one has toooooooo many people involved to go quiet..

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
He clearly knows what he has done and has last logged in probably to check where things stand. Now that he is brigged hopefully his access will be limited until of course he tries to set up a second account. But with the success anon6 has been having I’m sure glad I’m not in this a-h’s shoes. Look forward to seeing your personal info splashed all over the pages @yonatantlv!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

GC

I'm Pretty Popular
1/2/10
There is only one thing in this world that no one can break except you... and that one thing is your word.

I despise people that break their word. It's all you got in this f***ing world, keep it sacred.

Sorry to all those that got scammed by this scum.

Reactions: Balboa

JohnnyBe

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/1/16
For real why do we have to let this moron get away with it??
thing is most of us paid with pp gift..and i received a reply from pp really unpromising,and another member who got scammed also.
Now i cant file a second dispute pp wont let me..Problem is there are too many in here involved.

LarryZek

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/3/17
There is only one thing in this world that no one can break except you... and that one thing is your word.

I despise people that break their word. It's all you got in this f***ing world, keep it sacred.

Sorry to all those that got scammed by this scum.

Really thought I was gonna get a scarface quote about man's balls and his word.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
18813163_474702642872325_3656304803546701618_n.jpg

Kingsman

Renowned Member
24/11/15
Savile Row
Aha, now we know where the money went; the kid finally got laid!
Problem is, he's about to receive sum up da butt...

JohnnyBe

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/1/16
Yonatan @yonatantlv @Pariswithlove

Dont make me come to 4 arlozorov street,specially at that Flat 6.

I think Gal Gadot is also in Tel Aviv and i have a crush on her,maybe i should combine both..do the right thing man.

Watch Outlet

Trusted Dealer
15/6/07
This guy scammed me also last year. Here is my tale with him.

I met Yonotan many years ago, i would like to say 3-4 years ago. He used to buy watches from me personally, not through Watch Outlet or PureTime. I always used to ask him to pay WU or MG to me, as my personal PP was frozen years ago. He was a shaky customer, indecisive but also friendly, and he would order loads of watches, then he would place another order and then disappear for months, so i blocked him over WhatsApp as i didn't really have the time or patience to deal with someone like that. Anyways last year he got in touch with me over FB as we were friends on FB and said he wanted to buy more. I agreed and this time round i had a PP account, my fiancee's, so i let him pay via PP. I didn't see the harm in it as he had spent like $15,000+ with me in the past using WU & MG. He said he would be using a friend's PP as his was limited also. He sent me 2 increments of $400 - so $800 in total.

The watch gets delivered and then a chargeback occurs. I message him and he apologizes and says he will speak to his friend and he doesn't know why. He then goes on to blame his friend and that he was going to hurt his friend for this. Anyways this goes on and on and then i show PayPal all the proof that his package was delivered and that i'm an innocent party - but here's the snag... i have FB messages from him under my name, but he paid into my fiancee's PP account, so i don't have direct proof linking me to my fiancee, so because it was a CC chargeback through PP, PP does not have enough evidence to fight the chargeback. I got left with $800 out of pocket + the $650 - $700 the watch cost me to buy for him. About $1,400 lost in total.

We spoke on the phone and i basically told him i was going to get him for this, and he essentially told me that he is an "evil" and "bad" man, and that if i sent any of my relatives to his house (i have some relatives in Tel Aviv) that they would get very badly hurt. During this conversation he told me that he will correct everything, so i calmed down and said ok, correct it. He then blocks me on FB and that was that.

Also during this time i went onto his friends list and some of his friends accepted my friend request. I told one of them what happened and he was shocked and told me he would handle it for me - Israeli people are usually very nice, but then never heard from him again. I have a feeling Yonotan threatened or scared him away or his words were just empty words.

I literally have 13 pages of proof of all of this, i know his address, his tel no (if it is still valid), i know his Dad lives in Paris, that he has a young daughter, that he used to be in the finance industry but fell on hard times with that, and that he is a serial scammer with many scam reports on him from RWG and other places (just Google him). Would love to see my money back also!

Reactions: cheeky

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
It looks like the damage this guy has caused is mounting up. He is a serial scammer it seems not just here but on every watch forum he has access to over the last few years.