• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

8 years & multiple accounts, blackmailed PT with a chargeback and boasted on RWI

k48

Banned member, Irwin
Banned
1/6/22
My first order with PureTime was in June of 2016 (#WS0743), over 8 years ago.

Since then I've ordered from Puretime multiple times without issue.

...until my most recent order, anyway.

---

• August 14: Order placed for two watches, totalling roughly $1,600 USD.
  • September 10: Reached out to PureTime to get an update
  • September 13: Reached out to PureTime to get an update
  • September 15: Received QC photos of 1/2 watches, no macro photos, etc. I requested macro photos due to QC issues
  • September 19: Received a single photo of the watch in hand, no macro photos.
  • September 23: Requested an update on other watch, and insisted first watch be shipped separately now due to delays or I would need to charge back
  • September 23: PureTime claim that due to concerns, they will be refunding my order
  • September 24: PureTime claim refund has been processed, even though I insisted repeatedly on them just shipping the order
  • September 26: No refund issued to date, PureTime have stopped responding to emails
---

PureTime has tried to run off with $1,600 USD of my money after wasting my time for six weeks.

If they would try to do this to a long-term customer, imagine what they might do to you.

Tommygunzzzz

Sorry who are?
Supporter
Certified
16/12/21
Australia

---

• September 15: Received QC photos of 1/2 watches, no macro photos, etc. I requested macro photos due to QC issues
  • September 23: Requested an update on other watch, and insisted first watch be shipped separately now due to delays or I would need to charge back
  • September 23: PureTime claim that due to concerns, they will be refunding my order
  • September 24: PureTime claim refund has been processed, even though I insisted repeatedly on them just shipping the order
  • September 26: No refund issued to date, PureTime have stopped responding to emails
---

PureTime has tried to run off with $1,600 USD of my money after wasting my time for six weeks.

If they would try to do this to a long-term customer, imagine what they might do to you.
To be fair, the fact you threatened to chargeback is probably not the best way to go about it.

Hope you get the resolution you are looking for

k48

Banned member, Irwin
Banned
1/6/22
To be fair, the fact you threatened to chargeback is probably not the best way to go about it.

Hope you get the resolution you are looking for
I would argue that a chargeback is a fair response to a company who is failing to respond to your correspondence and has missed their QC deadline by almost a month.

rdothroaway

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
2/5/21
You're not dealing with amazon brother, if they don't like how the transaction is going for whatever reason, they will cancel and refund you (And this is fair enough! They DO take risk by selling these watches, yes it's their job and i'm sure they make a great living that they'd like to protect!). They said they refunded 24hrs ago, give them a little more time and you'll have your money.

Try and remember this isn't amazon, and you're not entitled to the same transaction processes on your illegal replica watch toy.

Last edited:

Calamar19

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
17/1/24
whatever GIF

Reactions: GDorantes13

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region

---

---

How did you pay?

Have they provided you with the transaction number for the refund?

depending on the payment method, a refund might take several days to be processed by both banks in turn and for the money to effectively hit your account.

I am not defending PT, never dealt with them ever. I am just saying that 2 days is a bit hasty to lay down a scam accusation.

What is clear is that they do not want your business.

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪

---

---

After 8 years and you still behave between a noob and an imbecile?

I feel sorry for PureTime.

TIBYMENDEZ

Getting To Know The Place
10/4/22
EU
Last year to receive a refund from a td I waited more than 30 days.
The time to get money back from china is long and there are multiple banks involved that use your money and charge you fees.
I don't think PT is going to blow it for $1,600....
You have to be patient and you will get your money back, good luck!

Calamar19

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
17/1/24
What you can do that will be easier is to ask for the catalog of watches in stock for immediate shipment ... since you are a customer for more than 8 years..

• Haha
Reactions: rolex4me

Calamar19

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
17/1/24
Fellas, remember when I said that the internet should not automatically be a right in this country?
There should be an IQ test and a social service check at home to investigate the person's behavior.
Yes, and be careful! Interpol is monitoring all the movements of people who make purchases at Chinese distributors of counterfeits to go home with swat

team genius GIF

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
I find it interesting that in all those years the OP had nothing to say. But now he calls them scammers when there's a hiccup
Scammer presents himself at the right time at the right place. He camouflaged himself so well for so long, almost like the Ocean's 11 just because he wants to scam OP's $1600, big money here so worthy for such a long preparation.

• Haha
Reactions: Sub_Souljah