• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

5726/1A by GRF

chiccovn

4/10/19
I think it is alot better than KMF but still far from gen; anyone thinks GR crown is more protruding than KM one?

kevBquick

9/10/18
the date is recessed tooooooooo far back. gen is basically right there. this is my biggest problem with this.
the sqaureness or not of the day date windows is minuscule. its minute in the grand scheme of being on the wrist.
i do think this is a solid rep even with the pushers located too high for obvious reason. but that date window is too big of a tell.

Reactions: molivio

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
Any modder who can fix this is worth the money as the rest if the watch is strong

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
No sure if someone mentioned this, but when I compared it to the gen, one of the most noticeable flaws is the day and month windows. Particularly the shape. The gen windows are larger and “more towards a square shape” compared to the replica that has distinct rectangular

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Can you post some side by side pics to show what you are referring to?

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Have we been able to confirm if this is a working moonphase or just 24 hour?

Jack Hobbes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/9/19
Actually I emailed puretime and they said it is not a working moon phase. I believe just 24 hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
We need a good review on this piece. Some side by side gen and rep pics would be great lol.

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
On Intime it says this has a working annual calendar. Does this mean that the moon phase will me a monthly instead of 24 hours.

Kang_salavtore

Renowned Member
21/3/16
Gentleman, i just got my QC and I think the date font is a bit go upper left, then i went check some pics of the TDs and it seem all the same, what do you think ?
8fe1604b71ce8fa3dcd5e731c109e9da.jpg
cb0bbea5c790bdc570335917beec1729.jpg

Sent from my LIO-AL00 using Tapatalk

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Kang it could be the angle. If you are worried I would ask for another picture but straight on with no tilt to the watch.

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Ok I'm ordering one right now. Tired of debating in my mind about this one it looks good to me!

Swissys

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/19
Great watch! Crazy they managed to get this result, previous models were not nearly as good as this one. Still room for improvement, especially the font of DAY/MONTH and the perpetual calendar (numbers around the lunar calendar should be black btw). SWISS should also be a bit lower. I think that replicating a perpetual calendar is never going to be prefect anyway

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
I received mine today. It's a 24 hour and not a real moonphase. It also appears two of the pushers do nothing.

I purchased the PP GRF 5205 which has a moonphase as well, and the csse has four pusher buttons just like this GRF 5726. In my 5205 the two pusher buttons at 4 o'clock and 8 o'clock do not work so this must be a thing the factory are doing in their models. Which of the two pusher buttons are faux on your 5726?

By the way how do you like the 5726? Did you get the grey dial? Please post some pics I am still waiting for my QC pics.

I have a PF 5711 and I am curious how this GRF 5726 will compare to the quality of the PF. I am having my PF modded at the moment so won't be able to compare the GRF to the PF until I get both of them.

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Great watch! Crazy they managed to get this result, previous models were not nearly as good as this one. Still room for improvement, especially the font of DAY/MONTH and the perpetual calendar (numbers around the lunar calendar should be black btw). SWISS should also be a bit lower. I think that replicating a perpetual calendar is never going to be prefect anyway

I'm almost certain that the numbers around the moonphase on the gen are blue.

Reactions: lolo1972sg

webby48

Known Member
8/11/19
I purchased the PP GRF 5205 which has a moonphase as well, and the csse has four pusher buttons just like this GRF 5726. In my 5205 the two pusher buttons at 4 o'clock and 8 o'clock do not work so this must be a thing the factory are doing in their models. Which of the two pusher buttons are faux on your 5726?

By the way how do you like the 5726? Did you get the grey dial? Please post some pics I am still waiting for my QC pics.

I have a PF 5711 and I am curious how this GRF 5726 will compare to the quality of the PF. I am having my PF modded at the moment so won't be able to compare the GRF to the PF until I get both of them.

I have the blue dial version. Yes, the pushers at 4 and 8 oclock are faux on mine. I own a stock PPF 5711 white and a ZF 5167 gray and I would say this feels "nicer" than those.

Whats weird is when I push the 10 oclock pusher to change the day, it alternates between the day and a white space. So it would be like Monday > BLANK > Tuesday > BLANK > Wednesday etc