• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

5711 grey.

jakethemouse

Known Member
16/3/15
From what I've seen the GEN grey dial only comes on leather. So they would explain why they didn't rep a bracelet for this model.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
From what I've seen the GEN grey dial only comes on leather. So they would explain why they didn't rep a bracelet for this model.

this model has bee repped in bracelet. just depends on the versions.

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe

this model has bee repped in bracelet. just depends on the versions.

Chromed your are right, the grey dial has been repped with SS bracelet. But to be honest here, why would someone with their right mind get a fantasy watch that patek philippe did not make. I mean people here are looking for a close to get specs. And get fussy when a pin is on the bracelet unlike gen, yet they are willing to wear a version of the watch that is made up and not existing? Makes no sense to me.

In my opinion, jakethemouse has helped some uninformed members not to fall in the trap of wasting their money on a fantasy watch. And stick to the gen like watch. As the grey dial on bracelet will make me recognise it's a rep 50 meters away from the one wearing it :)