• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

5711 3KF V2 is here!

notawatchguy

Known Member
24/6/19
usa
I have done this a few times, but my dyslexia kicks in and forget which one. How do I make this 3kf run faster? I think its doing -8/day

daytona4130

16/11/20
move the one in red circle clockwise, a really bit cause 8sec is a low difference

Last edited:

Kmmas

7/4/15
So it seems the first fat link problem is solved by 3kf. I’m looking to swap the dial hands and dw with buff. What other flaws are there on the latest 3kf from the gen? Also the latest 3kf (without fat first link) is also considered v2? How to differentiate between the fat link one and non fat link one when talking to my td if both are considered v2?

daytona4130

16/11/20
i buy a 3kf and a ppf and i compared with a gen

i can say, bracelets are both good

movement of course is good in 3kw while the ppf is a ugly asian...

case... is a mixed thing, the bezel is good in ppf cause the 3kf is too wide and haven't the teflon joint visible, the back is good in 3kf cause the ppf have black coloured writes... both have too thick black joint under the bezel and not good angles in the main case... due the gen cost over 130k, i prefer to spend more in a better version of this rep...

do you know anybody that can shape in a better way the cases?

Reactions: Kmmas

Kmmas

7/4/15
Is there a thread where the 3kf is compared to the gen? If yes can somebody be kind enough to point it out. I’m interested to know the difference between the case and movement compared to the gen.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
would anyone be able to tell me if the first big wrong link depends on the case or the bracelet?

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Is the top one modded or stock or maybe gen?

Watchbuff version (refinished case and bracelet, Buff dial, hands and DW). Those are not my watches, I just posted their earlier WeChat pics.

Btw, those pics are heavily filtered imho.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cadows

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I’ve got one for those buff builds on order as well.

He said he’ll use the latest watch from factory (so you’ll get the right end link).

Problem is that a lot of members and dealers are saying that 3K stocks are hard to get right now....don’t know if anyone here has received a stock 3kf recently?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: j21

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Here’s the sample build pic he sent me.

It’s an old pic, so may not have the latest bracket/crown etc.

3kf buff dial/hands/refinished case/bracelet:

Reactions: j21

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Here’s the sample build pic he sent me.

It’s an old pic, so may not have the latest bracket/crown etc.

3kf buff dial/hands/refinished case/bracelet:

Keep us updated bro
want one also but green dial-anniversary dw

Reactions: mech500

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
I’ve got one for those buff builds on order as well.

He said he’ll use the latest watch from factory (so you’ll get the right end link).

Problem is that a lot of members and dealers are saying that 3K stocks are hard to get right now....don’t know if anyone here has received a stock 3kf recently?

It's funny but I like the bezel of Buff's 3KF v1 5711 build a lot more.

Reactions: mech500

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Could you please tell me which of these 2 Buff dials is better? I have seen photos on another tread but no one has said which one is closer to gen. Thanks

benissimo

Known Member
3/6/21
EU
Imo 1 is closer to current boxed logo gen dial but 2 is closer to older unboxed logo dials. Given that I still prefer the color of 2.