• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

42mm PO or 45mm PO

badtoneno

Horology Curious
24/7/10
I just got the 42 from WBK - very fast ship!

Had a question though- in certain light the bezel looks darker black than the dial. I've seen this in pics here too. Are the gens like this?

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I just got the 42 from WBK - very fast ship!

Had a question though- in certain light the bezel looks darker black than the dial. I've seen this in pics here too. Are the gens like this?

Might be the AR on the crystal making the dial look different.

BEAU

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/7/10
45 for sure..I love a man with a BIG...watch!! :)

BEAU

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/7/10
Easy watchdoc..my friends all know I have a wicked sense of humour. Life's too short not to have a bit of fun don't ya think??

tangle

5/8/09
UK
I have wrists of 6.75" and the 42mm PO is fantastic, all I would say is get the He valve in the correct position.

thanks

SpootyPuff

I'm Pretty Popular
19/6/10
touché beau!

I'm a walking HR nightmare in my office! I'm just glad they all 'get' the joke lol

Mikeldn88

Known Member
2/6/10
45 all the way!! Get the UPO. This watch is just perfect for all occasions, wear it with a pair of jeans or a suit. Orange bezel version is too brash for my liking though.

The only other alternative i'd consider is a breitling SOH in black.

WatchDoc

I'm Pretty Popular
15/2/10
Easy watchdoc..my friends all know I have a wicked sense of humour. Life's too short not to have a bit of fun don't ya think??

Oh. I'm not criticizing your lack of subtlety. Not for a second. Just making an observation that explains why you're so comfortable being one of the minority of women who is a) into watches (you know-boys and their toys) b) is as subtle as a guy, and therefore c) can dish it out.

I'm here ready to respond to the dishing and bounce it right back. A little dodge, parry, thrust, to quote Daffy Duck. (Heh heh. I said "quote")

badtoneno

Horology Curious
24/7/10
Might be the AR on the crystal making the dial look different.

I think you are right- I just saw someone else say they sent their's out to have the bluish AR "sorted out." probably not worth the $ to me. Still a great watch for the money and keeping great time.