• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

42mm PO or 45mm PO

onlytheone

8/4/10
Hi I am new to the hobbie and absolutely love it. However, I am looking for a new watch. Should I get the 42mm PO or the 45mm PO?

Seifert

Renowned Member
11/8/09
My opinion 45mm, just because i have it myself and like that it has a good size. First i was into the 42, but one of my friends has the gen and i think it is a little small. But it depends on your taste and of course your wrist :) Good luck and may i recomend Narrika PO. Great watch, great price.

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
My opinion 42,5 because 45mm is quite big.

So you have two answers and both are different. You need to decide that for yourself. Or buy both. I did that because I could not decide.

onlytheone

8/4/10
Ahh the pain!! I currently have a 42mm Breitling which I love but looks small and my brther has the Bently which is to big for me....desicions!!!! Is the gen 45mm?

Thanks for all the help.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
42.5mm for me. My wrist measures just under 7 inches:

FPOwrist.jpg

Seifert

Renowned Member
11/8/09
You can get the gen in both 42 and 45. I thought the 45 was big when i got it, but now i'm used to it. Unfortunately i think other watches (Rolex in specific) looks very small, and that's a pity, 'cause those are my favs.

onlytheone

8/4/10
My wrist is same 7 inches.....I am waiting for the Navatimer World which is on its way and its 46mm.... Well I will have to keep on thinking. But I do love the PO!!!

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
onlytheone: I quickly lined up a sub, 42,5mm PO, 45mm PO, SMP
Sorry for the crappy pic but this may give you an opportunity to compare sizes.

vergleich.jpg

dbrinch

Renowned Member
31/1/10
Calgary, Canada
My writs is also less than 7 in. and the 42mm PO is perfect for my wrists in my opinion. I tried my buddy's 45mm, but it looks big...

tangle

5/8/09
UK
I was very fortunate to get a 42mm PO with orange numbers and correct He postion from MR, and to be honest is one of my favourite reps. I tried on the Gen and thought it was a bit plain in the shop, but after owning it for a couple of weeks this has been one of my best purchases, it just grows on you. A fanastic watch.

buy it if you can find a good one, had it on all day, super watch.

tangle

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I was very fortunate to get a 42mm PO with orange numbers and correct He postion from MR, and to be honest is one of my favourite reps. I tried on the Gen and thought it was a bit plain in the shop, but after owning it for a couple of weeks this has been one of my best purchases, it just grows on you. A fanastic watch.

buy it if you can find a good one, had it on all day, super watch.

tangle

Can/did you post pics of this 42.5mm PO with correct HEV position? I'm sure plenty of us would like to see this.