• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

42 PO with DG4813

Pakz

Renowned Member
15/4/11
Arggghhh, the beauty of the French poste... I received this morning a watch (PAM titanium homage) from Hong Kong. In the colissimo system it's supposed to still be in the customs' hands!

Good luck with your PO repairs.

Mine gives me great satisfaction!

ericb196

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
18/5/11
Finally, I know what happened... I broke the wheel on which the second hand is mounted ! This means new movement !! Hopefully it's a DG4813 that costs almost nothing !

correctime

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/5/11
Which dealer is offering the v5 version of the 42mm PO ?

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07
I ordered the same just 2 days ago, now time to wait. :whistle:

Lay won't disappoint you I gurantee. I may have to pick up an additional one from him one day. Black bezel with white numerals this time. My favorite will always be the orange one that I have but the black with white looks great.

ericb196

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
18/5/11
The end of my bad story... I got the watch, the crown and tube get broken, I put the gen one into it but broke the movement. I send the send to someone who could help me, the parcel were lost, then found ! The movement needs to be changed (as I broke it). And finally I got the watch back with new DG4813 movement and gen crown and tube.....
Now I have a slightly franken PO42 with DG4813 !!!
We can say happy end !