• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3K factory PP Nautilus 5980/1A-014

DerpyOfficer

DerpiestOfWatchmakers
Patron
Certified
8/2/20
anyone ordered this ?

I've been on the fence about this. I've been trying to figure out if the 6 o'clock min+hour sub dial is fully functional or just for show. Puretime only has the watches with the sub dial hands spaced apart, and not zeroed in all of their pictures. And with no videos out there showing from zero to one min tick over, and then from 60min to one hour tick over I've been hesitant.

DerpyOfficer

DerpiestOfWatchmakers
Patron
Certified
8/2/20
So I just got done contacting Andrew from TrustyTime, and just confirmed that the sub dial hands do NOT function as two individual hands and are both fixed into a set V shape. That being said they may still rotate but they do so both at the same time, instead of hour and min hands. This fact is very unfortunate and that paired the chonky caseback. I'm gonna pass on this watch.

anorphirith

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/09
So I just got done contacting Andrew from TrustyTime, and just confirmed that the sub dial hands do NOT function as two individual hands and are both fixed into a set V shape. That being said they may still rotate but they do so both at the same time, instead of hour and min hands. This fact is very unfortunate and that paired the chonky caseback. I'm gonna pass on this watch.
I'll pass as well, thanks for the update