• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[3K factory] PP Aquanaut 5167 rep vs. gen

domsdaddy123

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
6/8/15
Has there been any talk of an actual available release date?

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
It's printed even missing the half of the whole text lol

ppe2020010402-10.jpg

Reactions: Kitosarg

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
I personally don’t care as many don’t wear my watches upside down... I really like the finish and thickness of this one, anyone did order it despite the current flaw ? Would live to see real life pics

Reactions: Rel

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
Just got my second lot of QC pictures on this. Much better example. Went for the /1a on bracelet and bought an extra rubber strap/clasp. No gold hallmarks and this time the movement looks to be printed perfectly. Seems to me that the rubber strap versions have the hallmarks on the back of the lugs as they’re using the same case on the rose gold version. Dial looks great, not too much sunburst and nice raised shiny lume plots like the gen. Can’t wait for this to arrive.

Last edited:

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
Just got my second lot of QC pictures on this. Much better example. Went for the /1a on bracelet and bought an extra rubber strap/clasp. No gold hallmarks and this time the movement looks to be printed perfectly. Seems to me that the rubber strap versions have the hallmarks on the back of the lugs as they’re using the same case on the rose gold version. Dial looks great, not too much sunburst and nice raised shiny lume plots like the gen. Can’t wait for this to arrive.

Please keep us posted with photos!

Reactions: bill33

reklamezonen

30/7/13

Please post pictures when its arrives, i'm curious in markers to. I have The ZF version and they are too green - they are more White on The gen in dayligt.

Last edited:

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
Please post pictures when its arrives, i'm curious in markers to. I have The ZF version and they are too green - they are more White on The gen in dayligt.

I’ll start a review thread when it arrives. The gen is green/yellow on the lume also, it’s C3 lume.