• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

36mm Datejust 126234 GEN, VS, Clean, GM & EW Comprehensive Comparison

Endez

Patron
Certified
21/12/13
in this photo it was still the stock cf dial, now I have put the gen dial, the difference is in the reflections, the rep dial in some lights produces the usual laser beams

Thank you! The CF looks very good. I just ordered the gen dial, sub007 is selling really cheap so I bought it. Prefer the blue or rhodium but more expensive. Your pic is giving me reason to order, looks beautiful! My config will be gen dial, gen hands, Xing bezel and deep xtal on VSF base

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Thank you! The CF looks very good. I just ordered the gen dial, sub007 is selling really cheap so I bought it. Prefer the blue or rhodium but more expensive. Your pic is giving me reason to order, looks beautiful! My config will be gen dial, gen hands, Xing bezel and deep xtal on VSF base
Like mine but mine it's CF base, I prefere case and bracelet

Endez

Patron
Certified
21/12/13
I didn’t know wich one chose, but both are great for sure!

mhrboy

Renowned Member
Certified
13/4/21
You can keep VSF xtal, not an improvement installing deep

Snyave3400

Looking Around
17/3/24
Thank you. As a new Member and buyer, this was a well laid out guide. Thank you for your time.

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
in this photo it was still the stock cf dial, now I have put the gen dial, the difference is in the reflections, the rep dial in some lights produces the usual laser beams

Where did you find the gen dial? I’m currently looking for one.
Here is my clean green with deep xtal and Xing bezel

mhrboy

Renowned Member
Certified
13/4/21
Someone tried to assembly an oyster bracelet from VSF or GMF/BP on Clean case? I would know if they are suitable and SELs are acceptable