• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

26631OR IPF

Blackcalf

Known Member
5/6/17
Madrid
Just find in WeChat this version, I was waiting long time, and don't think this time they made something really good, but want to know if you guys consider it weareble. Don't know thickness, steel quite thick back cover.

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
Without going into any details now - the big exclusion criterion of this version too is the thickness. Due to the relatively rigid steel bracelet, the thick Reps wear completely differently from the elegant and slim Gen and look completely differently on the wrist too.
This makes the rest superfluous for me. This Rep could also have a Gen dial, Gen hands, etc. and it would be out of the question for me. I'm afraid we'll have to wait until someone develops a clone movement before we get a usable RO chrono rep.

Here (as a comparison) is a photo of the Gen ...

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
No
Just find in WeChat this version, I was waiting long time, and don't think this time they made something really good, but want to know if you guys consider it weareble. Don't know thickness, steel quite thick back cover.
Subdial positions are all wrong. Date font too I believe.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Forums Jersey GIF

Just not this one unfortunately…..

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Everything’s wrong with this one.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU

I guess their movement is the "good" old A7750 again which means wrong subdials and a ca. 15 mm thick watch. The gen thickness is ca. 11.5 mm which means a huge difference in hands and on wrist. One (and maybe only) attractive character of these reps is their price which is ca. 10-20th part of the currently available HQ reps with alternative gen movement.

Blackcalf

Known Member
5/6/17
Madrid
I guess their movement is the "good" old A7750 again which means wrong subdials and a ca. 15 mm thick watch. The gen thickness is ca. 11.5 mm which means a huge difference in hands and on wrist. One (and maybe only) attractive character of these reps is their price which is ca. 10-20th part of the currently available HQ reps with alternative gen movement.
Where can I find more info about this HQ reps !?

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Where can I find more info about this HQ reps !?
Try to ask TDs, Asian modders or WeChat sellers about APRO 26331 reps with CNC case and 1185 movement (eg. Cartier c205). Regarding panda (🐼) generally you can choose between gen and rep dials (the latest rep panda dial is very good).

Alex1976

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
25/2/17
Love that model and as a beginner, can I kindly ask in which way the subdial positions are wrong?