• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2531.80 Franken Project...can it be done?

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
When you purchased this second kit, do you happen to know if it was the same version as the blue SMPc case you used for this build? Would a possible tell be if the bracelet uses screws vs pins? I’m trying to determine the viability of using a gen bezel with the cases bosshua007/rafflesdials are selling as you mentioned the gen bezel didn’t work with the black SMPc case. Thanks for detailed build guide throughout the thread!
The bosshua is the case to get which can take all gen parts, I bought his black smp case set. It does not accept some gen parts.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

plutowizard

Looking Around
3/4/21
the blue kit worked for me in this build...that was a year ago, things could have changed

​​​​​
The bosshua is the case to get which can take all gen parts, I bought his black smp case set. It does not accept some gen parts.

Thanks for the responses both. Worst case I think a gen insert out could work on the rep bezel based what I’ve read elsewhere.

Last edited:

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
​​​​​

Thanks for the responses both. Worst case I think a gen insert out could work on the rep bezel based what I’ve read elsewhere.
I don't want to be misunderstood, what I meant to say was I have bought spectre1000s black smpc case set. Buy those bosshua case set asap cause the guy keeps inflating his prices Everytime someone asks or buy one.

plutowizard

Looking Around
3/4/21
I don't want to be misunderstood, what I meant to say was I have bought spectre1000s black smpc case set. Buy those bosshua case set asap cause the guy keeps inflating his prices Everytime someone asks or buy one.

Got it. Thanks for the heads up. I’ve been emailing back-and-forth with him, so I’ll pull the trigger asap.