• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

20mm PO black rubber strap

rileywiley

Known Member
9/5/12
Send a PM. Ill definitely post a pictorial and revie of it when it comes in. Any one know how long he takes to ship, I think it is coming from the UK.

karesz501

I'm Pretty Popular
10/8/10
European Union
Send a PM. Ill definitely post a pictorial and revie of it when it comes in. Any one know how long he takes to ship, I think it is coming from the UK.

Reg is one of the fastest TD-s I've ever dealt with, depending on where you are, you'll receive it pretty soon ;)

misterstark

Horology Curious
20/5/12
I also ordered one from narika and I received the the item shiped notice like 2 hours later lol

glippy01

8/9/09
Reg is top notch! I've had a Narika rep black 22mm strap on my FrUPO for about a year now (wrist shots have been posted in the past) and I've decided to go Gen. Just picked one up from the bay for $114. Will post new comparison picks when installed.

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Go gen as mentioned above, had a few rep rubber straps for previous iterations of po reps in the past and they all either looked rep, or looked passable but eventually broke....usually along the buckle holes is a weak point.

If you look around you could pick up a 2nd hand gen strap very cheap, even the smp rubber strap goes well on the PO rep with 1.8mm springbars. There was one on a rep sales forum in good nick for $60 yesterday, with a bit of a clean up it would last years.