• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2015 KH 16622 Dial First Look

Sheeba89

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/15
Will be receiving my Elabore on Monday. Can't wait for my New TC yachty!

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
How is this possible, you mean you are getting your new TC Yacht Master the one that just came out, that seems impossible since we have only seen the dial and it was 60 days at least from July 10. When did you place your order? or maybe you mean you are getting the Dial which again seems to impossible.. feel free to post pictures here!

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
pics or it didnt happen :thumbsup:

hope you get yours soon [MENTION=82129]Thrasher[/MENTION] :)

idinwo01

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/11
I'm just waiting for second look. Can't wait to see what is in store from the master.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
please do the honors and start a whole new thread to bask the glory of the TC YM :drool:
the last time you did, i went ahead and ordered a custom made watch :rofl:

I'd still have all the stock TCYM parts from my superfranken build, I could bash 'em together and make you fall in love with the YM :p :rofl:

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
I'd still have all the stock TCYM parts from my superfranken build, I could bash 'em together and make you fall in love with the YM :p :rofl:
i hate you all... your burning a hole in my wallet :helpsmilie:

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
This looks pretty awesome so far, but did I miss a picture of the whole watch? As nice as it is, after I built a Sean case YM with a gen dial I found the YM was a bit boring being a silver dial/bezel/case. The only interesting part was the red second hand. Now if there was a blue dial......

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
This looks pretty awesome so far, but did I miss a picture of the whole watch? As nice as it is, after I built a Sean case YM with a gen dial I found the YM was a bit boring being a silver dial/bezel/case. The only interesting partisan the red second hand. Now if there was a blue dial......

Well, you could always build the 16622 with a blue dial. I know a few guys that got bored of the 16622 Rolesium and got a blue dial in their gen 16622. In aspect of TC or anyone getting near the modern YM, I doubt it as the rehaut is a to hard task to get proper right as I reckon. Might be wrong with it but I guess thats one of the reasons of it.. :)

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I have yet to see a gen blue YM dial for sale.

True, they're hard to come by. If you want, I can PM you a website I used to get gen dials from. They're great. Maybe you can send them a mail and see if they eventually can source you a blue dial!
On the other hand, eBay could do the lucky trick aswell..

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
Thank for that offer. I'd appreciate the information!

Sheeba89

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/15
How is this possible, you mean you are getting your new TC Yacht Master the one that just came out, that seems impossible since we have only seen the dial and it was 60 days at least from July 10. When did you place your order? or maybe you mean you are getting the Dial which again seems to impossible.. feel free to post pictures here!

Been in talks with TC for a while about it, long story but yeah should be here Monday. Or Tuesday. I've got tracking too. I'll upload pics. I believe case set is the same, bracelet dial and movement are what is different but I never had the first one to compare. I'll upload some iPhone pics when I get it :)

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
TC's case set is very nice indeed. The only flaw is the 5. It's oddly shaped compared to the Sean case. TC is the bottom one in the picture. I may consider a blue dial build if there's a good enough rep blue dial available.

5df2e80f7992e10240364026edd8a992.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
JF v2 dial is pretty good!