• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

126610 from Clean factory

the massakretor

23/8/13
I have seen some more QCs and in hand pictures. The lugs seems noticeably fatter than they should be on 1266xx series.

Mr.JC

Renowned Member
11/9/16
Curious, does anyone know the actual measurements of fat lugs vs new thinner lugs?

I've noticed on my clean 40mm no date sub that maybe my lugs are thinner than they should be.

the massakretor

23/8/13
Clean 40mm has very good lugs.

The 41mm 126610 Lugs tough, look definitely fatter than VSF. But I'm not sure what between VSF or CF are more genlike.

I would like to see some IRL pictures from CF 126610 owners. Sadly there aren't many around, so it's difficult to draw a comparison vs gen and vs VSF

English Gent

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/7/14
It is yes, read back a few pages.

If the crystal was the culprit the hands would look pink too, so no.

I found 3 different pics from different sources including the ones on here and added a bit of contrast in Photoshop (Im a Photoshop artist for living)

As someone that hates watches like the first-gen Tudor reps with different coloured lume on hands and indices, and this looks like the indices definitely have a darker lume on indices

Reactions: KJ2020

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Yes I also see it. When you zoom in 100000000000% then it might been seen as a mininininininininitpickflaw.
Lets all bash this watch.

Man, photoshop and superreps is no good constellation.

Do you also take a ruler in the restaurant or at the shopping mall when buying clothes?

English Gent

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/7/14
Yes I also see it. When you zoom in 100000000000% then it might been seen as a mininininininininitpickflaw.
Lets all bash this watch.

Man, photoshop and superreps is no good constellation.

Do you also take a ruler in the restaurant or at the shopping mall when buying clothes?

to be honest, once you see it you can't unsee it, it's not even about it being a Tell etc, it's just annoying, I've got rid of many gen watches that have the same issues all sorts of price points

was just using the exaggerated images to point it out

also, I do go into a restaurant with a ruler, it's called my tastebuds if the tastebuds aren't happy , Im not..lol

Carrick1

30/8/15
Sorry at work. Have a vsf , so got a clean.
some play in bezel not as nice a feel/ click.
to wind not as smooth.
don’t get me wrong it nice, Crystal is good still have my QC is you want to see.

RNVP

Known Member
16/9/21
to wind not as smooth.
don’t get me wrong it nice, Crystal is good still have my QC is you want to see.

can you send me the QC in PM? how did you feel compared to the Vsf?

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
to wind not as smooth.

I wasn't being sarcastic and didn't mean you to write a review, the fact you got one then immediately sold is a good enough review. Quite commendable actually, a good review in just four words.

You've hit the nail on the head above though, Clean: looks good but there are more refined examples out there for less $.

RNVP

Known Member
16/9/21
I wasn't being sarcastic and didn't mean you to write a review, the fact you got one then immediately sold is a good enough review. Quite commendable actually, a good review in just four words.

You've hit the nail on the head above though, Clean: looks good but there are more refined examples out there for less $.

At the same price which could be more refined?
From what I've read (a lot) CLEAN seems to be the most reliable solution, don't you think?

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
At the same price which could be more refined?
From what I've read (a lot) CLEAN seems to be the most reliable solution, don't you think?

Well he gave you one example in his slightly longer review and I have a few VSF Submariners here all with perfect bezel mechs and smooth winding crowns, none of them from Clean and each cost less too.
First review of the new RF is in as well with a smooth winding crown and good bezel mech and is $20 less than Clean too.

No, I don't think, well I do, but not what you think I think..;)

RNVP

Known Member
16/9/21
Well he gave you one example in his slightly longer review and I have a few VSF Submariners here all with perfect bezel mechs and smooth winding crowns, none of them from Clean and each cost less too.
First review of the new RF is in as well with a smooth winding crown and good bezel mech and is $20 less than Clean too.

No, I don't think, well I do, but not what you think I think..;)
I'm reading, he says it's good. RF's first (and for now only) review is from a novice user, we can't know if it's better or worse (imho)