• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116519ln Noob v2 just arrived

immortalchef

10/3/19
Ontario, Canada
I thought the silver 116519 and 116509 used the same dial but I notice the coronet on the 116509 on intime's website look crappier then the one on the 116519. I almost pulled the trigger on a 116509 and was going to put a CF bezel on it until I saw that coronet. Can anyone confirm if the dial is different?

116519 dial
daytona-116519ln-904l-v2-noob-1-1-best-edition-silver-gray-dial-on-rubber-strap-sa4130-free-rubber-strap.jpg

116509 dial
daytona-116509-904l-ss-case-noob-1-1-best-edition-gray-dial-on-ss-bracelet-sa4130.jpg

Haha you can look at the crown on my 116509 above it certainly doesn't look like that and matches the 116519.

The crown on that 116509 on Intime looks terrible maybe a bad batch?

Tonash88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/1/20
Just wondering , can I change my ceramic bezel in my noob 116519ln to white gold bezel like the one used in 116509? If so , where to buy? Next, can I add a arf bracelet into my model?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

immortalchef

10/3/19
Ontario, Canada
Just wondering , can I change my ceramic bezel in my noob 116519ln to white gold bezel like the one used in 116509? If so , where to buy? Next, can I add a arf bracelet into my model?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if anyone has ever tried to do it, but modern Daytona bezels should be interchangeable so a WG bezel probably fits. You can source parts from TDs. Just ask your TD if they can get you that part.

I've not had good luck getting standalone Noob parts, my TD mentioned Noob doesn't always sell individual components but I would recommend checking with your own TD if they can get it for you. On the other hand I've almost always been able to get ARF parts.

You can add an ARF bracelet but the SEL probably won't be the best there will be a gap between the case since the ARF SEL is slightly narrower. You can keep the Noob SEL and only replace the clasp and removable links from the ARF.

Last edited:

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
hi everyone, I am new to this thread as I have just discovered this particular model!

From what I have understood so far, this could well be noob's best rep of a daytona, except:
  • Oysterflex doesn't have metal inside
  • clasp sometimes comes with sometimes without quick adjustment
  • the color of the gen is a bit more yellowish due to being white gold
Is there anything else that I have overlooked so far, but is wrong per gen?
thanks everyone
diesel

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Can you tell me if new version (V3) arrive with easy LINK?

Thank you

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
My Noob V3 is identical!!!

except for the precious metal. but honestly, in this picture at least, I cannot see much of a difference between SS and white gold. The latter normally tends to have some kind of yellowish tone in direct sunlight..

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
except for the precious metal. but honestly, in this picture at least, I cannot see much of a difference between SS and white gold. The latter normally tends to have some kind of yellowish tone in direct sunlight..

Yes, It must be said, however, that the visible steel part is small. I was thinking of having it plated in white gold but in the end they are too equal I don't think it's worth it

Reactions: thediesel17

SKnight

8/7/19
Yes, It must be said, however, that the visible steel part is small. I was thinking of having it plated in white gold but in the end they are too equal I don't think it's worth it

Hey mate, can you share a picture in similar conditions to the gen picture above.
I've also purchased the V3 but unfortunately it's with my fiance in a different country as I had it delivered there, but haven't been able to travel due to covid lock down. So a picture would be really helpful as I too was considering having it plated.

Cheers

Bebew 78

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/4/20
What do you think of the new 116519 pink/yellow/green and blue by OXF released on puretime ?

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Hey mate, can you share a picture in similar conditions to the gen picture above.
I've also purchased the V3 but unfortunately it's with my fiance in a different country as I had it delivered there, but haven't been able to travel due to covid lock down. So a picture would be really helpful as I too was considering having it plated.

Cheers