• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116519ln Noob v2 just arrived

SKnight

8/7/19
Yes. New version have easylink ;-)

Mate can I bother you to share another picture, this time of the easylink

And if you could share additional pictures like the one before :p

Cheers

Last edited:

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Can't wait to see mine!! Noob really hit it out of the park with this one.
Do you find yourself using the easylink??

I usually don't open it ...

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19

nice pic mate!

I've just came across different weights for different watches, the gen 116519LN WG Daytona on Oysterflex comes in at 159g

is the noob close to that? I'd imagine it's closer to 100g than it would be to 160..

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
nice pic mate!

I've just came across different weights for different watches, the gen 116519LN WG Daytona on Oysterflex comes in at 159g

is the noob close to that? I'd imagine it's closer to 100g than it would be to 160..

Tomorrow I will tell you :)

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
nice pic mate!

120g bro ;-)

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
thanks mate, that's what I thought. Sorry for bothering you, I've just re.read the first pages, where the OP has already stated the weight as well.
I guess, this is the perfect summer watch then, casual, lightweight, beauty. On the other hand it will probably not satisfy people looking for solid haptics (could be wrong here too).

srhoque

28/11/18
thanks mate, that's what I thought. Sorry for bothering you, I've just re.read the first pages, where the OP has already stated the weight as well.
I guess, this is the perfect summer watch then, casual, lightweight, beauty. On the other hand it will probably not satisfy people looking for solid haptics (could be wrong here too).

Solid summer watch if you any not hanging around Daytona enthusiasts :D I have one, feels lighter than Gen WG version (tried at AD). The gen gold has a good amount of wrist weight to it. Also WG shine compared to stainless is different. Probably not an issue since the gen is way less prevalant in public. In the end, this is Noob's best daytona OOTB, they have nailed the dial. I hope they can do the same for the 116500 dials (one can surely wish) ;)

Xcromance

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/11/14
LALALAND
Just took the plunge and ordered 116519 . Have a small wrist just hope the oyster flex fit.

dsinde

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
14/5/20
The best daytona in my opinion , great news if they released a better version the dial wasn't as good as their reputation

Reactions: ssouthall6

Tony Clifton

Renowned Member
7/2/20
Germany
The best daytona in my opinion , great news if they released a better version the dial wasn't as good as their reputation
As far as I know the only updates to the previous V2 is the updated ceramic bezel and the easylink. No changes to the dial at all.

What are the problems or flaws of the dial in your opinion?

ssouthall6

10/10/13
As far as I know the only updates to the previous V2 is the updated ceramic bezel and the easylink. No changes to the dial at all.

The O in ROLEX is too round. Lacks the serif of the gen and looks oddly spaced, otherwise it's fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think

The weight difference with the gen one is not noticeable, unless you own a gen and you know the weight or you hold them in your hands

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

bubblegummers

Known Member
15/12/18
Has anyone tried to order the updated Noob easylink clasp from a TD? I've got one of the earlier 116519 and the lack of easylink bothers me.

Would an ARF clasp fit in its place? The Noob clasp isn't great tbh.

dsinde

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
14/5/20

I had deeply believe they use a wrong typo on this dial and the marker are a bit bright compared to gen

Swissys

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/19
Hi,
I just received my QC pics and it seems like the bezel is off.. What do you guys think? Should I accept/refuse/ask for CF install?