• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

😞 Very bad experiences with Nikz 😞

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
Seems reasonable

How do I get on the list? I’ve been wanting to waste my money, you know a guy? Seems like @Nikz19 does 🤣
I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy in Japan, who deals with Rolex gloves, used panties and tight-fitting horse riding pants.
If you are very nice, I can tell you later that it's @Ah0rsey

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
you know a guy?
@Storm. gave me CheeChee and TonyNoob to contact but I haven't contacted them yet. To get on the list is easy.. all you have to do is go to your local AD and browse a few watches and then ask if they have the watch you really want is in stock. Tell you they don't but really they do and they might offer to put you on the list or you can ask if they can put you on the list. (y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Karbon74 and Storm.

Ah0rsey

18 hands high, bushy mane.
Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk
I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy in Japan, who deals with Rolex gloves, used panties and tight-fitting horse riding pants.
If you are very nice, I can tell you later that it's @Ah0rsey

panties GIF
these are not the gloves I ordered!!!!!

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
@Storm. gave me CheeChee and TonyNoob to contact but I haven't contacted them yet. To get on the list is easy.. all you have to do is going to your local AD and browse a few watches and then ask if they have the watch you really want is in stock. Probably they won't and they might offer to put you on the list or you can ask if they can put you on the list. (y)
@TESLA760 is gonna do you brother. EDIT THE POST RIGHT NOW

THERE IS NO CHEECHEE
ITS ALL A LIE

DONT KILL ME CHEECHEE

NOOO NOOOOOOOO

armed machine gun GIF

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
6/1/08
Nyc
Let me answer them for you…..

QC pics after work, watch sent in this exact conditions (stickers on)

His pics conplaining it’s scratched:

avere una faccia da culo

It takes all kinds of people, you wear it, it’s gonna get a scratch or a ding

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
5/6/23
DE
Hello,

I ordered about 15 days ago, a bleu DJ VSF 41 mm .
I asked him to give me a white gold plating on the bezel.
point to clarify, I didn't buy the watch from another dealer, I bought it from him!!!

-The watch arrived marked (following transport?)
-without the Rolex warranty card
-the watch delays by - 20 seconds per day at least.
- no QC

From the very beginning, he has been unpleasant during his messages, he is contemptuously haughty and never questions himself.

He wants to take the margin of the dealer, but in no case, do the quality work that the TD do.

I'm not going to judge his qualities
of a watchmaker since I haven't been able to see the work he does …
apparently the gold plating of the bezel was done correctly.
On the other hand, as a watch dealer, you don't have to rely on him

Quite honestly, I don't see how people on the forum can praise this kind of character at all..
in communication, He is execrable.

I made screenshots, of our conversations in MP and e-mail so that I could prove the attitude that I have had since the beginning and the attitude that Nikz has towards me since the beginning..
angry game of thrones GIF

Find someone to kiss your booboo. Nikz is not gonna hold your hand and propose to you.

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
He doesn’t wear his watch he leaves it on the coffee table next to the warranty card.

• Haha
Reactions: Hec

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
love these sunday reads... People are unbelievable. Shame on you for scratching the stickers Nikz!

Reactions: Zeta7

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
love these sunday reads... People are unbelievable. Shame on you for scratching the stickers Nikz!
Yep I think it’s the protective film too. I might’ve had some plastic on mine scare me too, Lol. He’ll learn not to act like that. I imagine we’ve all fallen short of grace a time or two

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
Dude was probably wanting to sell it on as a gen hence why he’s getting in a hissy fit about the card and stickers.

I’ve had many guys straight up ask what are the best watches to sell as gen or ask if I can have the warranty cards stamped up or if I can provide receipts.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Dude was probably wanting to sell it on as a gen hence why he’s getting in a hissy fit about the card and stickers.

I’ve had many guys straight up ask what are the best watches to sell as gen or ask if I can have the warranty cards stamped up or if I can provide receipts.
Anyone asking that, if they are members here, please report them and they shall be shown the window very very quickly.

brahmabull

On the hunt for PAM163,212,213,288,286,253,228,297
Supporter
Certified
7/11/10
Tar on toe
Wow. Quite the adventure.

i guess the OP buggered off. Crickets from him. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
They throw people in the booty farm over that stuff. Ain’t no watches in prison unless they’re keeping them suitcased

bhehe6813

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/7/16
OP never came back, but wanted to add I’ve dealt with nik twice now, and no issues, no attitude (I get the sense that he’s busy and to the point, but no attitude). Pleasant experience, but I’m also mostly to the point as well. He’s answered some questions unrelated as well, no issues.

I despise sellers with attitude, but Nikz isn’t one.

Last edited: