• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

šŸ˜ž Very bad experiences with Nikz šŸ˜ž

Tony_Tarba

Looking Around
4/10/23
Hello,

I ordered about 15 days ago, a bleu DJ VSF 41 mm .
I asked him to give me a white gold plating on the bezel.
point to clarify, I didn't buy the watch from another dealer, I bought it from him!!!

-The watch arrived marked (following transport?)
-without the Rolex warranty card
-the watch delays by - 20 seconds per day at least.
- no QC

From the very beginning, he has been unpleasant during his messages, he is contemptuously haughty and never questions himself.

He wants to take the margin of the dealer, but in no case, do the quality work that the TD do.

I'm not going to judge his qualities
of a watchmaker since I haven't been able to see the work he does ā€¦
apparently the gold plating of the bezel was done correctly.
On the other hand, as a watch dealer, you don't have to rely on him

Quite honestly, I don't see how people on the forum can praise this kind of character at all..
in communication, He is execrable.

I made screenshots, of our conversations in MP and e-mail so that I could prove the attitude that I have had since the beginning and the attitude that Nikz has towards me since the beginning..

Hec

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
1/7/23
Spain
@Tony_Tarba

I am a Nikz customer, he made a Franken for me a month ago.

You have 3 messages here, and one is to criticize the work of a professional.

Have you tried to tell him about the time difference before coming here?

Making personal ratings says more about you than about the person receiving them.

Reactions: HootschiGootschi

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Youā€™ve got plenty of QCs after a single day from your payment, been sent a stickered watch with the only work you requested: a bezel plating (which apparently has been done correctly?)
Thereā€™s no need to unwrap the watch when you remove the bezel, you should know that with the whole load of experience you have, and also know there is no way a fully stickered watch covered im bubble wrap can get scratched in transport.

I would suggest you to first of all take a good look at your own attitude and maybe start doing watchmaking yourself, being a WOSTEP graduated with 2 ā€œwatchmaking degreesā€ as you felt the urge of pointing this out before making the order.

Good luck getting work done by anyone else here on the forum in the future

Last edited:

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Iā€™m sorry but I wasted 3 minutes reading this and donā€™t see what OP has an issue with

Season 8 Wtf GIF by The Office

Ah0rsey

18 hands high, bushy mane.
Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk
one thing im glad to see is the quality of the complaining is getting better.... first time I've seen someone put execrable into a public denouncing,.... well done mate you must have picked up that word during one of your two watchmaking degrees as that's quite good first effort for someone whose only got a few posts on here. (y)

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
Yet you've posted no photos to demonstrate the mark.
What!!! you don't trust a long standing members words and take them at face value. @McDuck888 have you lost faith in humanity and need a hug?. <<< joking...
OP show pictures of your QC and also what you received and for the watch losing 20 seconds a day.. Did you wind it fully!!!.

Reactions: TESLA760

CurioLeo

GPsy King
Gold Patron
Certified
22/8/18
Australia
BTW, that fake warranty card you are so upset about, even if it comes with your watch (Rolex or ANY other brand) should go straight into the bin. Unless, of course, you are stupid enough to try pass the watch off as genuine because it came with a warranty card (which you might be, given the crap you are whining about)

HootschiGootschi

ā€ž105 OR 1=1ā€œ
Patron
Certified
6/2/19
HG in da house
Reading that post made my eyebrows raise.

Taking into account that you are a new member here at RWI & assuming you havenā€™t much experience in the ā€žrep gameā€œ ,
I have some questions for clarification.

You state:

The watch arrived marked (following transport?)
can you upload some pictures that shows what you mean?
-without the Rolex warranty card
was that advertised / agreed to be part of the deal?
-the watch delays by - 20 seconds per day at least.
the watch is a replica with a chinese movement inside. Everything around +- 30 seconds a day out of the box is considered excellent.
did you ordered a service for the watch? If yes, keep in mind that settings are done at the watchmakers workbench & can change every time. Specially when a watch is shipped. (Thatā€™s not something in hands of the watchmake)

- no QC
was that an agreed part of the deal?

If your heart really belongs to the ā€žmissingā€ž Rolex warranty card,
give me your address & I will send you some for free.

Hl4r23.jpeg

Last edited:

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
As a level headed Moderator, I would not usually head to bashing a new member, but @Tony_Tarba It seems that you have joined the forum and within days made an order for something that your expectations were clearly too high for. I would suggest that you spend some more time familiarizing yourself with how the rep game works.

I mean this with all seriousness, and in no way is there anything else meant by this, but this hobby may not be for you. You want Rolex quality, buy a Rolex. You want a Rolex Warranty Card, buy a Rolex. You want Rolex Service, buy a Rolex. You want Rolex time keeping, buy a Rolex. However, if you wish to appreciate 95% quality, are prepared to wait (potentially more than a month) to receive what you paid for, and don't give a crap if a watch loses 30 seconds a day, as tomorrow you will likely wear another anyway, then reps are the way to go.

Several of your comments cause me great concern if I'm honest, especially the issue over the warranty card. May I just be 100% clear - this community do not tollerate people attempting to 'pass off' a rep as genuine, especially if there is an intention to sell or make a profit from it.

If that is not your intention, great, but I don't see the relevance of having (or not) a warrty card for a REPLICA watch