• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
you always can get a gen HBB configured as you like it, for example different DW and different bezels

I agree with guru, because I know about the possibility of customized configuration of a Hublot from several Hublot ADs in Madrid (I have 3 gens Hublot)

But there is a Hublot standard for each model, and we are always trying to make the comparisons with the standard gen.
If we have not a reference we will not be able to establish the accuracy of a rep and all will be valid.

We want usually to make comparisons with the standard. The problem which I’m talking about is that Hublot changes the specifications many times!!

Please remember the Pix comment in the post #359 of this thread

The lack of clear specifications from Hublot help making any rep close to a gen...

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
BTW again. Have you seen in the mentioned link the BLACK date font?
If it is a gen, we have again a difference between Hublot gens, because all gen pics at this moment had WHITE date font !!! :facepalm:

HBBV6genSS-SSdatewheelfontblack.jpg

No, all the SS Evo's have black datewheel. The picture you have there is of the Earl Gray edition

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
At last!!! - HBB V6 Black Magic Full Ceramic

TRUSTYTIME, PERFECT CLONES and KINGWATCH has already announced the launching of HBB V6 BLACK MAGIC Full Ceramic

On 28 October 2011 only price from PERFECT CLONES: 428$
I hope we will have soon the same prices from KW and TT

Links:
http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=279_381&products_id=8682&zenid=a9bd4ff15705a5f3a8bba8e73615e36a

http://www.1-pc8838.com/0hbev10021-bang-black-magic-cercerle-p-11347

http://www.kingshowbox.com/goods.php?id=6647

FOTOBLACKMAGICHBBV6ANUNCIOcopiar.jpg

TRUSTYTIME, PERFECT CLONES and KING WATCH has launched too HBB V6 SS/SS DIAMOND BEZEL
http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=279_381&products_id=8681&zenid=a9bd4ff15705a5f3a8bba8e73615e36a

http://www.1-pc8838.com/0hbev10051-bang-evolution-ssdiamle-a775-p-11346

http://www.kingshowbox.com/goods.php?id=6648

FOTOSS-SSDIAMONDBEZEL-ANUNCIO.jpg

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
The Black Magic from Andrew and Josh have different dials then the one from King.
I hope the King dial ' CF ' dial will be the right one. What is going on?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jerezblack

Known Member
6/9/11
Its the picture quality of it, Andrew and Josh have the CF dial as well. I remember looking back then at the ceramic/steel bb and asked Andrew for better pictures and with the lightened pictures, it showed the CF in the dial itself.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
The Black Magic from Andrew and Josh have different dials then the one from King.
I hope the King dial ' CF ' dial will be the right one. What is going on?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its the picture quality of it, Andrew and Josh have the CF dial as well. I remember looking back then at the ceramic/steel bb and asked Andrew for better pictures and with the lightened pictures, it showed the CF in the dial itself.

Hi guru, I thought the same than you when I saw the TT and PC pics. Then I enlarged the pics and saw clearly the CF on them.

Now I'm sure that jerezblack is right: It is just a pics and AR problem.
All have CF dials and I think all dials are really the same.

lacosta

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/12/10
They havent improved anything. The date window is still the same ; (

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Has anyone serviced this movement already ? ;)

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Let's elaborate : does anyone know how the additionnal circular bridge and the engravings behave during a service ?
Is this bridge stuck ? Are the engravings real ?

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
Let's elaborate : does anyone know how the additionnal circular bridge and the engravings behave during a service ?
Is this bridge stuck ? Are the engravings real ?

The H incl the HUB 4100 and the HUBLOT on the rotor are printed, the calibre and 27 jewels are engraved. So if you service the movement, the H and the HUBlOT on the rotor are gone. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
:facepalm:

What about the circular bridge ? Stuck ?

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
I mean, is it stuck with double side tape (as on rep Rolex movements) or is the construction sturdy/clean ?

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
I mean, is it stuck with double side tape (as on rep Rolex movements) or is the construction sturdy/clean ?
No tape, looks like an ink print..clean construction....
It looks really good and you only can feel it when you open the case

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
:facepalm:

What about the circular bridge ? Stuck ?

No tape, looks like an ink print..clean construction....
It looks really good and you only can feel it when you open the case

I think Pix are meaning if the circular bridge is a solid item or real complete bridge not a "decorative bridge" stuck over the real normal bridge. Isn't it?

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
I'm a bit disappointed by the print fading away once in contact with solvents.

Of course it's better than stickers, but it won't last.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
will there be any Ice Bang V6 with numerical dial? any ETA, dealers?

I hope that the next launching HBB V6 will be the Ice Bang V6 but with stick markers. But I'm not sure about date obvisously.
If an Ice bang is launched with V6 mvmt it will be a fantasy IMHO, because such a gen doesn't exist.
When launching, almost all TD will have the new Ice Bang V6.
No ETA, of course, at the near future.