• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good Morning / Night

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
If it rains Rossi wins. If its dry Lorenzo wins, If Marquez falls down again someone needs to slap him and tell him to slow down and feel the bike. Oh and I will Laugh!

Jeane123

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/4/15
If it rains Rossi wins. If its dry Lorenzo wins, If Marquez falls down again someone needs to slap him and tell him to slow down and feel the bike. Oh and I will Laugh!

Hahaha I think repsol has their hands full with him. I am sure they are all going ..... Why can't they all be like doohan.

Keylog74

14/6/13
Lol i have a mini too !!!
IMG-20140129-WA000_zpsoxbd3qp4.jpg

IMG-20140129-WA001_zpsnn5ysmsy.jpg

D

d4m.test

Very nice! Post some photos. It's always good to have some reference :)

Yea I will, going to a jewelery store thats mostly Rolex, Tudor, Breitling etc. Stuff I can actually attain at some point. Then I am going to a different jewler that has AP, VC, Panerai, might have some Patek. That is just simply for drooling

D

d4m.test

Evening all. I arrived home safe from my travels, and just sent out PP finds on another buy :) hope y'all are well. I'm off to spend some time with the lady now ;p have a good night fella's, i know I will.....

Jeane123

6/4/15
Evening all. I arrived home safe from my travels, and just sent out PP finds on another buy :) hope y'all are well. I'm off to spend some time with the lady now ;p have a good night fella's, i know I will.....

Great, glad that you make it back safe home.
Good night sir!

wooky492

21/9/12
Good Morning brothers! I love mini. I was given a test drive on Cooper S and the test driver (former Rally driver) tossed me around.. That thing is so fast around corners!! ended up with bruises all around my head. LOL

jai04

19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
Good morning gents. 5:45 am here and I'm almost off to work. Good morning jeane, 5-0, wooky, B!, key and to others I have not mentioned.

D

d4m.test

Have a good shift Jai. Good morning Pete. Have a great night Jeane, I did. Now time for sleep before more travels in the morning. Good night to all

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Have a good shift Jai. Good morning Pete. Have a great night Jeane, I did. Now time for sleep before more travels in the morning. Good night to all

Good night bkg..and good evening to everyone here in North America.

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Just got home...frack another long day. I see everyone is doing well! Good evening /morning guys!