• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good Morning / Night

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
If it rains Rossi wins. If its dry Lorenzo wins, If Marquez falls down again someone needs to slap him and tell him to slow down and feel the bike. Oh and I will Laugh!

At least Marquez has stopped taking out other innocent riders this year. I believe it is called Karma

Rossi deserves this years title simply because he's an old bugger showing up the young pups!

Oops, good afternoon from NZ, still a long way to go before bed time for me :)

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
The MotoGP is pretty much factory driven, Honda, Ducati, Yamaha, Suzuki to name a few. Most of the factory teams run their own R@D program to create the engines.
In my country V&H did supply some performance parts to Production bike racing.

Jeane123

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/4/15
V&H had some presence in WSBK in the late 90's and early 2000's. They used to make an amazing carbon pipe for the kawasaki's back then.

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
The reason why I asked is I grew up with Mr. Vance's daughter. just curious if they supported the racing you guys watched.

Jeane123

6/4/15
WOW, that is awesome! They definitely support all types of motorcycle racing and is a very big part of the racing scene. They have a really good relationship with the AMA as well as Harley as well (for flat track etc.)

D

d4m.test

Good morning brothers!! V&H, wow, there's a name I've not heard in a few years. WSB is lacking any decent coverage in the UK so I've kinda fallen out of touch a bit. We get a half hour highlights show a few days after each round [emoji20] I make it out to a couple BSB rounds each year. Met a few of the racers too and got some good hospitality a couple years ago with Aprilia. They made a right fuss of the kids and gave them a load of free stuff. My boy was 4 and got to sit on Biaggi's WSB title winning bike while they fired it up and revved her. The grin on his face was amazing

Fiveostang

6/11/12
Wats up good morning/night thread lurkers. Rocking my new arrival today.
96c111ac5cb51d24d133a559c3f3be52.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Wats up good morning/night thread lurkers. Rocking my new arrival today.
96c111ac5cb51d24d133a559c3f3be52.jpg

Sweet. I have a Cartier Diver in the mail, I was hoping it would arrive today but it didn't :( though my wife's Cartier Love cuff did ;)

wooky492

21/9/12
Hey guys... I seriously don't know what you guys are talking about.. I picked up 'bike' , 'racing' here and there, so I get the slightest hint, but....

My mamma used to say 'Bike is dangerous'

LOL J.K. My mamma doesn't have any clue about bike to know it's even dangerous or not. haha

Btw, good evening all!

Fiveostang

6/11/12
Sweet. I have a Cartier Diver in the mail, I was hoping it would arrive today but it didn't :( though my wife's Cartier Love cuff did ;)

I want a love bracelet and I will get one but I can't justify dropping 2k on one right now

D

d4m.test

Go with the steel version brother. Highly polished to look like WG. Next to my ladies WG engagement ring and wedding bands, it certainly looks the part. Then it'll go with your Santos too

Fiveostang

6/11/12
Go with the steel version brother. Highly polished to look like WG. Next to my ladies WG engagement ring and wedding bands, it certainly looks the part. Then it'll go with your Santos too

Lol I wanted YG to go with the santos because it's TT

D

d4m.test

Hey guys... I seriously don't know what you guys are talking about.. I picked up 'bike' , 'racing' here and there, so I get the slightest hint, but....

My mamma used to say 'Bike is dangerous'

LOL J.K. My mamma doesn't have any clue about bike to know it's even dangerous or not. haha

Btw, good evening all!

Howdy Pete. Bikes aren't dangerous, it's the dickheads on the road that knock us off that are dangerous. I got hit once. I managed to stay in the bike somehow but it broke my ankle pretty bad. My dad had his leg cut clean off about 4 inches below the knee back in the early 70's when hit by a steel bumper! Had a Meccano set of a leg for about 18 months after to pin it back on.

And a pal of mine flew over a car that pulled out into his path. He was a HGV driver and smashed up both wrists as he hit the floor. Worst of all was his man plums which hit the petrol tank before he was spat over the car. He said they went to the size of grapefruits with swelling. Ouch

wooky492

21/9/12
Howdy Pete. Bikes aren't dangerous, it's the dickheads on the road that knock us off that are dangerous. I got hit once. I managed to stay in the bike somehow but it broke my ankle pretty bad. My dad had his leg cut clean off about 4 inches below the knee back in the early 70's when hit by a steel bumper! Had a Meccano set of a leg for about 18 months after to pin it back on.

And a pal of mine flew over a car that pulled out into his path. He was a HGV driver and smashed up both wrists as he hit the floor. Worst of all was his man plums which hit the petrol tank before he was spat over the car. He said they went to the size of grapefruits with swelling. Ouch

So Bren, ... you are saying... my mamma was correct. LOL