• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Really nice lume. I know it's a white balance setting but your lume def looks more blue than mine as mine is more green/blue.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Really nice lume. I know it's a white balance setting but your lume def looks more blue than mine as mine is more green/blue.

That's how it should be ;) Chromalight is green/blue. Not sure why OP's photo looks odd (I think he used flash on camera)

mhrboy

Renowned Member
Certified
13/4/21
Someone have comparison of smooth bezel/oyster bracelet version vs gen?

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
Can someone explain to me if it is better to have a R85 or 79Y lot?
Thank you.

Friends, I apologise and ask you not to answer my question "which is the best batch", otherwise it happens that I end up hating my watch for faults that I have never noticed before.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Friends, I apologise and ask you not to answer my question "which is the best batch", otherwise it happens that I end up hating my watch for faults that I have never noticed before.

Serial number Doesn't matter its not like the sub. Only difference is the spacing on the 25 on the dial.

Reactions: Manuel.b

cmf959

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/9/19
Just received my rhodium dial, fluted bezel version on a jubilee and its absolutely stunning. The jubilee feels fantastic on the wrist also.

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

cmf959

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/9/19
Congrats mate. Share pictures

Excuse the awful photography, i'll get some more when I'm out of the home office tomorrow. The way the bezel and polished part of the jubilee reflect the light is beautiful, I'm not adept enough to get a shot of this unfortunately.

ZEzz1P.jpg

Rollie4Life

28/7/19
That's how it should be ;) Chromalight is green/blue. Not sure why OP's photo looks odd (I think he used flash on camera)

No flash. Photo on iPhone. What’s the white balance setting? It was a very sunny day just went into my garage and was awestruck by the dials glow so took a photo. Will try get another photo see if it looks any different...

Reactions: srhoque

Onoratoa54

Certified
29/1/19
I have ordered on chazingtime 1x 126300 black dial ,about 1 month ago,and he first told me is available, after that i paid he told me there is a no good batch and they reject it,and i have to wait...
it's normal?
someone received it ? (Black dial)

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
Congrats! What about bracelet feeling?

The jubilee bracelet seems a bit delicate to me, but I'm used to the oyster bracelet which seems more robust.
The bracelet clasp is ARF (it would seem to be more solid than VSF).
All in all I was really pleased, it's amazing I really like it!

De gustibus!

Reactions: YT888 and KJ2020

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
When I bought this datejust I was skeptical, I thought this model was suitable for a mature man's wrist (I am relatively young I am 32 years old), then I admit that I have always been a fanboy of sport Rolexes especially the Submariner.
But then I wore this jewel, look how elegant, how refined it is!
This datejust has conquered me and is on the podium in the ranking of my favourite watches!