• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 116610 - v- Rolex 116610 Picture shoot out!

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
The serial I RL was 2 QC pictures starting from S29, and the precision of the bracelet pinhole at the same point was bad.
Not sure why you have an issue with serial if the watch looks good. And that bracelet pinhole... bro... I'm... like... no... no-no-no... someone else might be able to comment that in friendly words.

Archer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
18/3/21
Fuyuki-shi, 🇯🇵
YellowFin
The poor pinhole was not a difference in the description on the dealer site, but it might have been an acceptable difference.
And it seemed like an interesting difference.
There was another reason why I RL these.
sukwonee
I didn't know that there is a forum where I can't attach my pictures without using a special service.
I will prepare it by the next time.
Thank you.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
p0pperini
Unique scratches and stains like used goods.
I may be a little nervous because I have read the forum carefully,
but I don't admit that there are any new 400USD watch that a noob like me can find.

Those scratches and stains are almost certainly on the protective plastic, not on the watch itself. That's what the protective plastic is for.

I admit to having a small (very small) amount of sympathy with you over the tiny (very tiny) mis-casting on the springbar access hole. This sort of defect should mean the part is rejected at the factory - and it's only affecting one end link, so it's not like they're junking a whole case.

The main problem with QC pics though is that they magnify a watch and its details to 100+ times their actual size, and the chances are that you would never, ever notice almost any defect of the sort that people wail about here in normal use. Even when taking wristies. Which also explains why more seasoned members (who are aware of this) get irritated at the forensic examination of QC pics and the rejection of watches due to small, in fact tiny, issues.

anne_nrw

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/12/20
Hi great work, thank you for your effort! Now a question what cost the following GEN parts: crystal, date wheel and the hands? Is there a good source of supply? Thank you Anne

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
Hi great work, thank you for your effort! Now a question what cost the following GEN parts: crystal, date wheel and the hands? Is there a good source of supply? Thank you Anne

A lot of money. Hands alone would cost you close to 300 USD.

anne_nrw

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/12/20
what do you think it's worth? I have two VSF Sub!

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
what do you think it's worth? I have two VSF Sub!

You should subscribe to receiving email notifications when posts are made in the parts forum in the Sales section.
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/watch-parts-and-accessories

That'll give you a feel for the cost of the parts involved. Complete Franken kits and individual parts that you're asking about are posted there reasonably often. Search through past posts there to find out the average cost of gen parts. You could also post a Want to Buy in the sub-forum there.

Reactions: Noobylover

Thinh911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/18

This one is the S29 batch but still have misaligned rehaut on the right side :)