• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 116610 - v- Rolex 116610 Picture shoot out!

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
hi guys,
just received my QC pics today and I am not sure what to make of it...
1. the small line between the bezel and the rehault: looks like if it was a clear gap in between or is it only reflections of the minute markers across? :D
Looks like your rehaut is delaminated. Known issue, p0pperini can tell you more about it.

Reactions: Ecender

Greko86

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/5/20
Lol

31223459ad6e55ba9d8c125c649d6b56.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Laughed so hard i Nearly spat my coffee all over my phone.

cheers for turning this day into a good one.

LetMeHearItNow

Renowned Member
27/8/19
CONUS
Uh-oh... another case of Detached Rehaut. All too common. Looks like it's time for someone to whip their tool out and give it a seeing to.

ZkHPVv.jpg

Haha!!! If anyone remembers this... it was awesome! Classic moment. I think everyone chimed in to see how long we could keep it going.

It was great how only one of the spring bars was the rehaut tool. What happened to that lovely young chap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Ecender

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
hi guys,
1. the small line between the bezel and the rehault: looks like if it was a clear gap in between or is it only reflections of the minute markers across? :D
2. the lume pip on the bezel is not centered, tilt to the right.
3. the engravings in the clasp look very poor, the O of Rolex and the N of Geneva but also the curved lines and the gap between 7 and GJ....

what I really love is the crisp and clear writing of the dates, the DW seems to be centered and the rehault looks great.
so if the "gap" between bezel and rehault is only refelctions, I would only insist on changing the clasp - is this possible?

Thanks for advice

Check 9 o'clock index!

Reactions: ItsFridayOclock

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
Just ordered mine! :)

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
hi guys,
2. the lume pip on the bezel is not centered, tilt to the right.
3. the engravings in the clasp look very poor, the O of Rolex and the N of Geneva but also the curved lines and the gap between 7 and GJ....

what I really love is the crisp and clear writing of the dates, the DW seems to be centered and the rehault looks great.
so if the "gap" between bezel and rehault is only refelctions, I would only insist on changing the clasp - is this possible?

Thanks for advice
Please tell us your not serious

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

ItsFridayOclock

5/2/21
Have to admit I was too stupid regarding my point 1... sorry for that!
but in the end I GL another watch and RL this one because of the crooked 9 marker and the poor engravings in the clasp. I know that there are stickers on it however the engravings were poor imo and on the other one it is very well made despite the stickers... now I am waiting for delivery and full of anticipation :)

Spiral_Cabbage

12/2/18
Conus
The watch that you RL was really good, other than the crooked marker.
We have to be careful when we RL a watch because we can get offered another that has that issue fixed and, in turn, presents a different problem.
the rehaut was spot on on the watch that you RLd. The crooked marker is a fixable issue, the rehaut is not.
If the second watch was ok then you lucked out.
me joy it.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
sure what else should I have done with the crooked 9 marker? I am not going to throw in a gen dial

Bro, you didn't even notice the 9 marker until someone brought it up. In my eyes, it was perfectly fine anyway. But someone always has to feel good about taking those pixels apart, even if it's just perspective/lighting related.

ItsFridayOclock

5/2/21
Bro, you didn't even notice the 9 marker until someone brought it up. In my eyes, it was perfectly fine anyway. But someone always has to feel good about taking those pixels apart, even if it's just perspective/lighting related.

anyway, if I was about to accept such obvious flaws (even if I did not realized it in the first run) I would have ordered a 2-300 bucks rep. why then ordering the best ootb VSF sub?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

goyard

Horology Curious
15/3/21
I understand that the serial number for vsf should start with S19.
Just checked my QC pic and could make out a S18... Is that possible?

Archer

MULTI ACCOUNT
18/3/21
Fuyuki-shi, 🇯🇵
The serial I RL was 2 QC pictures starting from S29, and the precision of the bracelet pinhole at the same point was bad.
I understand that QC pictures is a service.
So basically I understand that I should not share QC pictures and dealers of negative information,
but I decided to share this information because there is a possibility that these are problems due to lots.
SN:S29V10xx

SN:S29V20xx

Last edited: