• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I'm with you on the crystal gasket but I think the subdials are a bigger give away than the crown and pushers, a bit too bright and seemingly just a bit fatter than the gen, but that may just be due to the brightness. This has been mentioned before of course, still, a great rep OOTB.

It's fantastic ootb. I think the crown is more obvious to me than perceived width or sheen of a subdial as I know a Rolex winding crown does not look like that. The subdial thing you need another level of detailed knowledge to spot and even more to spot without the gen side by side. The subdial on the gen is matt/satin finish this is a fact, however get the Noob in the wrong lighting and it can appear matt/satin too, the crown and the white gasket screams rep to anyone that has a good background of Rolex knowledge. The subdial thing takes specific knowledge of the model.
I intend to mod my own with the 519 dial, gasket and crown at some point.

I do agree though, Noob V4 is the cats paws.

Keishara

Daytona Nerd
25/2/21
What’s been updated on the v4 for the 116519ln? I’m only seeing v3 on InTime and Trusty

Same. Curious about this. When I asked TD on Monday (15th March) he said V4 isn't out yet for the 116519LN. Have seen a few people claim to have a V4 but never has been confirmed.

Source 1
Source 2

Last edited:

Willyw

Horology Curious
11/2/21
What’s been updated on the v4 for the 116519ln? I’m only seeing v3 on InTime and Trusty

I bought mine at Trusty Time. He said the reason V3 is still listed is that he wasn't able to update new pictures and videos to V4 yet.

Got an email from Toro Bravos as well that he has V4 now. Though, at that time I bought it via Trusty Time already.

They updated the case-set is what they said.

Last edited:
Reactions: LebronXiJames

iang27

4/12/15
UK
A friend of a friend is selling this. Just got it 2 days ago.
He has decided wants the black so I was thinking of buying it off him.
This is a V4 but I wasn’t sure if the subdials looked fatter ?
Whats the experts opinion in this ?

SwissTimeNow

Horology Curious
13/9/20
Same. Curious about this. When I asked TD on Monday (15th March) he said V4 isn't out yet for the 116519LN. Have seen a few people claim to have a V4 but never has been confirmed.

Source 1
Source 2

Tuesday March 16 I received a response from Jennifer at puretime that all Noob Daytona are now v4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keishara

Daytona Nerd
25/2/21
Tuesday March 16 I received a response from Jennifer at puretime that all Noob Daytona are now v4
Thanks, good to know. I ordered a 116519LN on that same day so fingers crossed it's a v4, interested to know what exactly I should be looking out for during QC to verify it's v4 116519LN. Bezel will be the main one, I suppose.

Last edited:

trancedo

Horology Curious
17/5/18
Hello, I'm newbie here and I've just got panda V4.
However the dial is a little bit left , cannot see clearly in the photo.
Can I take out the movement or dial to adjust this issue?

isoltech

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/8/20
EU

From the pics the dial does look centered. But in any case it's fairly easy to adjust it, I have done it already on my v4 when I changed the gasket.
You need to open the back, unscrew the two screws that hold the movement into the case (third picture in this post Removing a SA4130 from the case and how to reset the Keyless - Replica Watch Info (replica-watch.info)), adjust slightly and delicately the movement/dial as you wish, screw down the screws again. Done.

Last edited:
Reactions: trancedo

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
I had same issue as im OCD and the dial was slightly to the left like yours,also v4 dial so it needed to modifiy it slightly because only tilting inside case could make damage to the stem (said from my watchmaker)
so i think he removed one dial teeth and somehow modified it to aligned perfectly to the case

Reactions: trancedo

JordanEleven

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/5/20
320036233fcfd4b7d47d360d18e8df89.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: StephanosKostak

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Yes, this is a nice Dial

e24c30b61c860dcf6573a5b851478b5d.jpg

9cd3448be5f780c247d994f6e024fac0.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Hi Folks,

I'm not a Rolex guy but I also fell in love with this watch. This would be my first (and probably the last) Rolex rep and my first watch with a silver dial as well. I like mechanical chronos and I appreciate what Noob have achieved with their 4130 clone movement, Can you tell me please if the following list contains the best rep parts available and suitable for building this watch?

- Noob v4 116519LN steel (silver grey) dial watch base (not sure if v4 is already available)
- CF bezel
- ARF bracelet
- Noob endlinks

racingeagle

Known Member
9/4/16
Hi Folks,

I'm not a Rolex guy but I also fell in love with this watch. This would be my first (and probably the last) Rolex rep and my first watch with a silver dial as well. I like mechanical chronos and I appreciate what Noob have achieved with their 4130 clone movement, Can you tell me please if the following list contains the best rep parts available and suitable for building this watch?

- Noob v4 116519LN steel (silver grey) dial watch base (not sure if v4 is already available)
- CF bezel
- ARF bracelet
- Noob endlinks

I’m creating similar piece as this looks great (thanks for posting!) CF bezel I’ve had for a year and it’s phenomenal.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Hi Folks,

- CF bezel
- ARF bracelet
- Noob endlinks

Just buy Noob 116500 V4 and Noob 116519 dial. You don't need CF bezel and ARF bracelet. Noob V4 have stock good parts ;-)

nomana

Renowned Member
13/2/18

I think you dont need to fix it. It’s very normal even gen. Enjoy

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
Hi Folks,

- CF bezel
- ARF bracelet
- Noob endlinks

Noob 116500, noob 116519 dial, CF bezel, you have an amazing price. The noob bezel can be hit or miss but the CF one is top notch. Can always get the CF bezel at a later date too so don’t stress about having it immediately if you get a good noob bezel.