• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 116610 - v- Rolex 116610 Picture shoot out!

davegreg23

Horology Curious
20/11/20

Almost all the new xtal have a blue tint. Here's my vsf with gen xtal for reference. If you looking for a gen xtal, write to interaktiv. He is the one thst sourced mine and hes located in Greece. Amasing guy to deal with.

Thank you for your feedback. I know that newer gen 116610 models also have blueish tint but not that prominent as VSF has. It is not only about blueish or greenish tint but there is a lot of reflections in certain lighting conditions. Sometimes cyclops is clear and there is a nice "black hole" effect. I have Gen 116060 myself and maybe this is why I focus so much on cyclops since my gen has super clean look without a date function.

But since you decided install gen crystal you also were not fully happy with VSF crysal, didnt you? How much did you pay for that crystal? Are you happy with the result?

Anyway it is my first rep and it is amazing, it really feel like gen and since I received my gen "no date" stays in the box. I really question to buy another gen Rolex since reps are so good now.

Cheers

GG2019

Patron
Certified
23/12/19
Uk
Anyone know what gen mods fit the VSF 116610ln without any alterations? - Crown or even full bezel ?

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Hi guys,

Thank you for all the great photo’s and information about this VSF 116610 LN. It made me purchase one from Intime! I can’t wait for it to arrive and am curious about the quality feel and fit and finish.

I have read all the pages and had a question, I’m not sure if its allowed because of QC photo’s.

I cant seem to find specific things to check when i will receive QC’ photos. Normally you know what to look for for specific models but I cant seem to find for this specific model. Only the well known rehaut problems which I don’t minde. Other then that Its seems there aren’t specific thing to look for or considered fault in batches.

Thank you everyone for the information and great knowledge!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

This may help you. It helped me.

Elroy1608

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/5/15

Thanks! But I meant more flaws specific to this model. I cant seem to find common flaws (which is a good thing offcourse)

Thank you for your input, learning along the way!

Elroy1608

4/5/15

Thanks! But I meant more flaws specific to this model. I cant seem to find common flaws (which is a good thing offcourse)

Thank you for your input, learning along the way!

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Looking again at this amazing rep, i see why clean updated the hour markers on dial. Easy to see difference, other than arf clasp and good to go?

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I don't see much benefit to the ARF clasp. SELs yes, clasp no added value there.. both my VSFs have an as good as or better clasp and glide than the ARF does. My ARF is E5N, i'm not sure if the 1LD is any better but I struggle to see where it could be given that the VSF clasp already looks and feels very genuine like. The blasted finish on the underside of the ARF is more like the gen I have here, other year subs may differ.

The SEL's of the ARF are better, much better. So much better in fact that I tried to change the out SELs and fixed links of the ARF bracelet onto the VSF but it won't fit without bending pins and having poor recess.

Last edited:
Reactions: HomeRye and diamant

Alex_oz

Known Member
8/10/20
Hey guys!
Can you please give advise on a jubilee bracelet that'll fit this VSF best? I wanna go to a TD and ask if he could source it.
Thanks and Happy New Year!

focus66

19/8/12
trial and error buddy. I tried an ARF oyster and it won’t fit. Others may or may not, reps lug holes are not drilled exact, it’s luck of the draw if it will fit or not.

What about interchangeability of ARF and ZF? Have you any info if an arf bracelet would fit on a zf sub and improve its sel recess?

fstop

Horology Curious
9/12/20
Anyone know what gen mods fit the VSF 116610ln without any alterations? - Crown or even full bezel ?

Or conversely - if the full bezel assembly of this rep will fit on gen 114060 or 116610

Elroy1608

4/5/15
Already GL it, great watch cant wait to receive it!

4036abc87f0855120c90be051feb3373.jpg

776d3b9c60a36a8e9f3f77d402895dd9.jpg

Reactions: YellowFin