• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 116610 - v- Rolex 116610 Picture shoot out!

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Wait, what? because I note your pics are more made of floor space than the watch your are photoing, that means I know nothing about photography? That's a bit silly..

Everyone else here manages to get their watch into the frame ok. Photography basics 101 - put the subject in the frame.

..I'm done arguing, it's futile, you do it your way, I'll do it mine.

Do you even understand what out frame means? The watch is in the middle of the frame lol. Please stop cuz you have no clue what you're talking about. Have you ever seen the what rolex you wearing today thread? Similar pictures, not everyone makes close ups. Yeah, exactly no need to tell people if they should crop their pictures of not. This was really unnecessary. Anyways will make sure to ask next time at what aperture and focal length i need to take pictures to be allow to post here lol here a picture related to both discussions
Z9UefJ.jpg

​​​​​​

Last edited:
Reactions: ColumnWheel

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Leaving the previous discussion aside. I appreciate the thread and the knowledge being shared on here. No hard feelings. Hope everyone is having a nice evening.

Reactions: ColumnWheel

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Do you even understand what out frame means? The watch is in the middle of the frame lol. Please stop cuz you have no clue what you're talking about. Have you ever seen the what rolex you wearing today thread? Similar pictures, not everyone makes close ups. Yeah, exactly no need to tell people if they should crop their pictures of not. This was really unnecessary. Anyways will make sure to ask next time at what aperture and focal length i need to take pictures to be allow to post here lol here a picture related to both discussions
Z9UefJ.jpg

​​​​​​

OK.. you got a decent looking camera, that must means your know what you are talking about, my apologies.

Oh wait.. I've got a bigger better newer camera tha that and I know how to use it too.. here it is if we are posting camera pics..

oh.. sorry, this is how the pro's do it..

Let's get this clear right now Jayalvin777, you do not know who I am or what I do or what I know or don't know, you know nothing about me. I rely on that camera there for my income. The two cameras I had before both went round the clock a few times. I could show you a portfolio of work covering a number of years with well over 100000 professional images that have earned me a regular income that allows me to buy a Rolex or any other watch if I desire.

I don't know anything about you so I will not pretend I do with statements like 'you don't know what you're talking about'. We do know though, that you don't know how to post a photo with the subject clear in the frame.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
OK.. you got a decent looking camera, that must means your know what you are talking about, my apologies.

Oh wait.. I've got a bigger better newer camera tha that and I know how to use it too.. here it is if we are posting camera pics..

Don't sweat it mate. You clearly dont know what you talking about, i don't need to know you to perceive that. I mean saying your bigger camera is better says everything about what you 'know'. Dont understand why you need to be so salty. For me the topic was over yesterday and i said no hard feelings. . How you comparing)a crappy slr to a new full frame camera lol. The camera and lens on my photo cost as much as a gen sub. Anyways not the point of the thread. Wish you a good year. Peace out

Last edited:

Elroy1608

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/5/15
Hi guys,

Thank you for all the great photo’s and information about this VSF 116610 LN. It made me purchase one from Intime! I can’t wait for it to arrive and am curious about the quality feel and fit and finish.

I have read all the pages and had a question, I’m not sure if its allowed because of QC photo’s.

I cant seem to find specific things to check when i will receive QC’ photos. Normally you know what to look for for specific models but I cant seem to find for this specific model. Only the well known rehaut problems which I don’t minde. Other then that Its seems there aren’t specific thing to look for or considered fault in batches.

Thank you everyone for the information and great knowledge!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
RWI has really turned into a complete shite show lately. The insecurity here is appalling, Well f-ing done you complete twats.

There's a few here that can't discuss differences of opinion without a hostile and negative tone. It's pretty sad tbh. When I post opinions in the minority I get PM's telling me they agree but don't want to get shit over it. Not sure why debates here need to be insult heavy just because people disagree but what can you do.

ericocean

13/11/17
There's a few here that can't discuss differences of opinion without a hostile and negative tone. It's pretty sad tbh. When I post opinions in the minority I get PM's telling me they agree but don't want to get shit over it. Not sure why debates here need to be insult heavy just because people disagree but what can you do.

unfortunately, this is so true!

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Hi mate, thanks for this.
u think the insert is 10/10? Not sure if gonna try the new clean insert if it is better..

NYC_MIA

Known Member
6/7/19
The truth is there are common names that come up repeatedly that have issues debating and always trying to tear people down.

I’ve literally seen people give kudos to each other and then tear each other apart a few pages later.

It’s quite sad.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

oh.. sorry, this is how the pro's do it..

Let's get this clear right now Jayalvin777, you do not know who I am or what I do or what I know or don't know, you know nothing about me. I rely on that camera there for my income. The two cameras I had before both went round the clock a few times. I could show you a portfolio of work covering a number of years with well over 100000 professional images that have earned me a regular income that allows me to buy a Rolex or any other watch if I desire.

I don't know anything about you so I will not pretend I do with statements like 'you don't know what you're talking about'. We do know though, that you don't know how to post a photo with the subject clear in the frame.

you took a picture of your camera ?

NYC_MIA

Known Member
6/7/19
you took a picture of your camera ?

The literal answer to your question - yes.

In his defense he was responding to someone that took a pic of their camera first. So if you’re trying to take shots you should know the full scoop.

This is exactly the shit I’m talking about. You know the reason you posted this was to be a smart ass.

Neither of their posts contributed to the the thread and the energy to write this post also contributes nothing to this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: StreetFighter

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
The literal answer to your question - yes.

In his defense he was responding to someone that took a pic of their camera first. So if you’re trying to take shots you should know the full scoop.

This is exactly the shit I’m talking about. You know the reason you posted this was to be a smart ass.

Neither of their posts contributed to the the thread and the energy to write this post also contributes nothing to this thread.

LOL it was a precursor to a joke , then a compliment .

I was going to say thats like washing soap with soap and tell you it was a nice looking Camera .

Sorry if i offended you .

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Hi mate, thanks for this.
u think the insert is 10/10? Not sure if gonna try the new clean insert if it is better..
As I understood they only updated the green one not the black one. But I also have the black vsf here and the insert is perfect I would say 98% gen. Not sure how clean wants to top this maybe that's why they only update the green ones :D