• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 116610 - v- Rolex 116610 Picture shoot out!

Craig S

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/1/10
Hi guys

This issue I hear with the “R” on the VSF... has anyone got a photo they can please post that explains the issue? I’m struggling with Tapatalk on my new phone atm, so not having the best of times locating pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Craig S

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/1/10
Hi guys

Regarding the issue I hear with the “R” on the VSF sub... has anyone got a photo they can please post that explains the issue?

I’m struggling with Tapatalk on my new phone atm, so I’m not having the best of times locating pics!

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
Hi guys

Regarding the issue I hear with the “R” on the VSF sub... has anyone got a photo they can please post that explains the issue?

I’m struggling with Tapatalk on my new phone atm, so I’m not having the best of times locating pics!

Look at the 6th picture on the first post on this thread. The original poster was kind enough to highlight the issues in red

Reactions: Craig S

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I ordered my first replica watch from Ryan (intime05) yesterday and I‘m very excited to see what it looks like. I ordered the VSF Rolex Submariner 126610LN with the VS3235 Movement.
QC will arrive in the next 3-5 days. I would like to share these with you here and look forward to your opinion. I don't know much about it yet and don't quite know what to look for.
I find the community here very great and helpful by the way.

Kind Regards

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Wrong thread buddy.. you want the 12660 thread, this thread is for the older 116610 model.

Last edited:

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
QC will arrive in the next 3-5 days. I would like to share these with you here and look forward to your opinion. I don't know much about it yet and don't quite know what to look for.
I find the community here very great and helpful by the way.
Well, read the rules on QC pics first before unloading them to a thread asking for general opinions.

Arik dahan

Known Member
26/5/19
Hello friend. Thanks for sharing an amazing job.
I have the vs the only thing that bothers me is the hour hand .. most of the time it looks fine ..but in some lighting it looks thick i.e. the inside looks thick ..
How is it in front of the original in dark light? Is there a difference between them?
Thanks ..

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Hello friend. Thanks for sharing an amazing job.
I have the vs the only thing that bothers me is the hour hand .. most of the time it looks fine ..but in some lighting it looks thick i.e. the inside looks thick ..
How is it in front of the original in dark light? Is there a difference between them?
Thanks ..

When the first VSF came along they were criticised for having a bold hour hand but VSF seemed to have changed this later. Looks like you got one of the those..

Reactions: Arik dahan

Arik dahan

Known Member
26/5/19
When the first VSF came along they were criticised for having a bold hour hand but VSF seemed to have changed this later. Looks like you got one of the those..

Yes probably .. but there are pictures that it comes out fine ..
I have already ordered the new 12 ××××. But if I order now the 11××× I get with a fixed hour hand?
Zni89j.jpg
Zni6K1.jpg
ZnirM4.jpg

Zni4s2.jpg

Last edited:

Arik dahan

Known Member
26/5/19

Yes probably .. but there are pictures that it comes out fine ..
I have already ordered the new 12 ××××. But if I order now the 11××× I get with a fixed hour hand?

But in dark lighting it looks not good

AX3L

8/9/20
Italy
Indeed hands look good. Rehaut @ 12 looks great too :)

The rehaut is still my biggest doubt concerning VSF. I saw some pics in RWI where the crown is not aligned, although the most recent ones (like the ones posted by Mark1937) looks pretty good.

Asking for it to some TD, all of them told me that they are not aware about any "silent" update made by VSF on its own 16xxx. So it seems random. Is it?

moonspell

Known Member
20/11/09
The rehaut is still my biggest doubt concerning VSF. I saw some pics in RWI where the crown is not aligned, although the most recent ones (like the ones posted by Mark1937) looks pretty good.

Asking for it to some TD, all of them told me that they are not aware about any "silent" update made by VSF on its own 16xxx. So it seems random. Is it?
The crown in the gen Is not always aligned.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk