• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Thanks. The taper is there, but IMO it is not enough. The Sea Dweller bracelet tapers from 22mm to 17mm - I think this is much more attractive.

I've just given it a clean - some washing up liquid and hot water with a soft brush fixed the squeaky bracelet - I think there was some sticker funk on it.

I've also looked at the bezel. So it turns out that some of the protective film had been dragged into one of the clicks which lifted it and jammed it giving it a coarser feel. Thats fixed now and feeling very good. VSF put a lot of wrapping on their watches, and it's easy for it to pinched between parts.

I think once I rub out the crisper edges on the bracelet, there will be nothing between this and the 116610 in terms of finish.

I'll come back tomorrow once its sized and update.

But yeah, overall I'm happy with it!

that’s great. So the bezel feels more solid with less backplay?

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
Thanks. The taper is there, but IMO it is not enough. The Sea Dweller bracelet tapers from 22mm to 17mm - I think this is much more attractive.

I've just given it a clean - some washing up liquid and hot water with a soft brush fixed the squeaky bracelet - I think there was some sticker funk on it.

I've also looked at the bezel. So it turns out that some of the protective film had been dragged into one of the clicks which lifted it and jammed it giving it a coarser feel. Thats fixed now and feeling very good. VSF put a lot of wrapping on their watches, and it's easy for it to pinched between parts.

I think once I rub out the crisper edges on the bracelet, there will be nothing between this and the 116610 in terms of finish.

I'll come back tomorrow once its sized and update.

But yeah, overall I'm happy with it!

Man, you literally broke Duckber's heart now with this update. On a side note, I think there is AR beneath the crystal, could you check that once more, like the clarity of this crystal is much much better. I'll observe mine too when it comes. Enjoy your watch mate, wear it in good health:)

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Man, you literally broke Duckber's heart now with this update. On a side note, I think there is AR beneath the crystal, could you check that once more, like the clarity of this crystal is much much better. I'll observe mine too when it comes. Enjoy your watch mate, wear it in good health:)

My heart is broken cause he washed his bracelet? :lol3:

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
that’s great. So the bezel feels more solid with less backplay?

Now it’s flat, it doesn’t rock and feels and sounds much better. Still some back play, but I’m not sure I’ve ever had a watch which didn’t?

On a side note, I think there is AR beneath the crystal, could you check that once more, like the clarity of this crystal is much much better. I'll observe mine too when it comes. Enjoy your watch mate, wear it in good health:)

I’ll have a look under lights tomorrow. The thing with AR under the crystal is it doesn’t really do much! My Sinn UX has AR under the sapphire - maybe there’s a 10-15% reduction in glare. I also have a Sinn 103 with double AR on top and there’s probably an 80% reduction. There’s plenty of glare on the gen - Watchbox have a good video showing this, so I’m not sure it’s a huge issue either way.

Last edited:

dragon07

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/6/20
With 72 hours, 126XXX was interesting to me. But I don't think it has as flawless quality as 116XXX vsf. So my preference will be VSF 116610LN.

Reactions: Duckber

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
Now it’s flat, it doesn’t rock and feels and sounds much better. Still some back play, but I’m not sure I’ve ever had a watch which didn’t?

I’ll have a look under lights tomorrow. The thing with AR under the crystal is it doesn’t really do much! My Sinn UX has AR under the sapphire - maybe there’s a 10-15% reduction in glare. I also have a Sinn 103 with double AR on top and there’s probably an 80% reduction. There’s plenty of glare on the gen - Watchbox have a good video showing this, so I’m not sure it’s a huge issue either way.

Thanks a lot mate for the detailed explanation, really appreciate it.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Got QC’s today from Trusty with 1LQ, must be a new batch.

I saw a big seller some weeks ago on wechat talking about that vsf did some small changes. Didn't quite understand everything cuz my Chinese is not that bueno but maybe that could be one of the reason we are now seeing new clasp codes. Considering what they did with the 116xxx and how they updated them out of the blue wouldn't be surprised if that's the same with the 126xxx

Last edited:

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
Mine is H7Z, ordered mid December

Sent from my iPhone using RWI