• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Clevo

Horology Curious
20/8/18
Oof that is nice comparison thanks for this
gen is more dark and have much subtle sunburst and that is the difference

Did ARF forget the 30 min numbers at 6 o'clock ?????? compared to the GEN ???

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
Has anyone tried to fit the VSF crystal on the ARF?
Planning to source the crystal and dw from VSF and replacing these using ARF as base.

Venniz

26/7/20
Has anyone tried to fit the VSF crystal on the ARF?
Planning to source the crystal and dw from VSF and replacing these using ARF as base.

Yep very nice idea. Mostly for the DW. Look same as gen.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Yep very nice idea. Mostly for the DW. Look same as gen.

You wont be able to source neither of thosr parts. Vsf dont sell them for that exact reason, to stop people buying their parts and install them on another watches. That's the advantage vsf has over other fsctories most of the parts are produced by themselves.

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20
You wont be able to source neither of thosr parts. Vsf dont sell them for that exact reason, to stop people buying their parts and install them on another watches. That's the advantage vsf has over other fsctories most of the parts are produced by themselves.

Nah not true. High chance if you’re friends enough with a TD, they could source individual parts for you. Money talks.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Nah not true. High chance if you’re friends enough with a TD, they could source individual parts for you. Money talks.

Give it a try. Unless your td has extremely good connections then you might have a chance but its really unlikely. I speak from experience, the most your td will be able to source is either a movement, bracelet or clasp. When rxf came out and people saw how good the xtal was, a lot of people tried to source it but after 1 day they say they wont sell any xtal anymore.

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20
Give it a try. Unless your td has extremely good connections then you might have a chance but its really unlikely. I speak from experience, the most your td will be able to source is either a movement, bracelet or clasp. When rxf came out and people saw how good the xtal was, a lot of people tried to source it but after 1 day they say they wont sell any xtal anymore.

Most TDs have good connections with the factories, if not they probably wouldn’t be able to order so many watches from them and supply us. I recently managed to order 2 dials (ARF and VSF), hands (VSF) and bezel (ARF) via my TD. So it’s definitely possible.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Most TDs have good connections with the factories, if not they probably wouldn’t be able to order so many watches from them and supply us. I recently managed to order 2 dials (ARF and VSF), hands (VSF) and bezel (ARF) via my TD. So it’s definitely possible.

As i said you can source certain parts not all. Its the same with noob insert. Try source one, its almost impossible. Write me if you ever source a xtal lol

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
As i said you can source certain parts not all. Its the same with noob insert. Try source one, its almost impossible. Write me if you ever source a xtal lol

I am getting the VSF Crystal aswell as the DW for 100$ from my TD

And yes I am a loyal long term customer, so probably thats why?

Reactions: Venniz and BOSSK

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹

Most likely, 99% times doesn't work. I sourced some like 2 or 3 months ago but nowadays has become extremely hard.

Agloomp

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
30/7/20

Please post pics once you have them installed, can't wait to see it!

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Does someone have issue with autowind on this model or movement?
when i wear it for 4-5 days it stops on my wrist overnight so not autowind properely

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
when i wear it for 4-5 days it stops on my wrist overnight so not autowind properely

Mine works very well ..... caused by the lockdown i'm not that active but it never stops

Reactions: Bobi01

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Tnx for resonse,im not active too but im sure it is not normal

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North

I had the exact same problem when recieved from China. Worked a few days, then stopped at night.

When it was returned for modding (crystal and DW) it worked/works fine for some reason. The modder in Greece didn't even modify the movement as far as I know so I don't know what caused it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobi01