• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

mcn7710

Known Member
18/1/20
Down Under
My QC photos of ARF DJ36, date is still bold in V3. What do you guys think about this one?

The movement perform really well though. For that reason I think the timepiece is acceptable. Anyone spot any issues at all?

Venniz

26/7/20
My QC photos of ARF DJ36, date is still bold in V3. What do you guys think about this one?

The movement perform really well though. For that reason I think the timepiece is acceptable. Anyone spot any issues at all?

The watch is perfect. For information, the V3 have the bold datewheel. You have to overlay a gen DW on it to fix the problem. You should green light.

Last edited:

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
Got mine in today! Will snap some more pics tomorrow in better lighting.

3b961c9cae48b927cfc605c84342fb3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful bro!!! Wear in good health

Reactions: Tete and jason0341

Siirtolapuutarha

Horology Curious
17/3/20
yhnPtx2.jpeg
I'm supernoob first time commenting on this thread so please bear with me, I'll 110% try my best to follow rules!

Just got QC's for my Silver dial ARF 41 DJ and I'm quite sure the DW isn't just the angle so that the dates are off centre. Crown looks good to my eyes, but the DW really puts me off as of now, am I being paranoid or what do you think about it?

https://clickpix.org/images/ZOz70R.jpg

edit: working to fix the photo link.
yhnPtx2.jpeg

Last edited:

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
LOL - the DW on these ARF is just laughable.

Just wait until VSF release their version and save yourself the headaches.

Reactions: gilrob

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
yhnPtx2.jpeg
I'm supernoob first time commenting on this thread so please bear with me, I'll 110% try my best to follow rules!

Just got QC's for my Silver dial ARF 41 DJ and I'm quite sure the DW isn't just the angle so that the dates are off centre. Crown looks good to my eyes, but the DW really puts me off as of now, am I being paranoid or what do you think about it?

https://clickpix.org/images/ZOz70R.jpg

edit: working to fix the photo link.
yhnPtx2.jpeg

would have GL > change DW + crystal to gen.

imo this dial color is beautiful :D

Last edited:

antonism

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/20
Is there any movement that will fit in the arf case and be completely silent? Will the new vsf clone movement fit??

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Is there any movement that will fit in the arf case and be completely silent? Will the new vsf clone movement fit??

Sourcing a vsf movement its really hard, also you will need new dial, hands and so on. If you got already an Arf I would swap the clone eta for a Gen eta. Worth the upgrade imo

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
I just watched a YouTube guy in Dubai purchase a gen white dial Roman numeral Datejust 41 and I'm salivating over that watch. Someone meantioned here that the difference of gen to rep is considerable. I wonder if rhodium /white gold plating that fluted bezel would make it shine as much? Obviously, that leaves the date wheel to fix. I'm about to get the rep.....

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
I just watched a YouTube guy in Dubai purchase a gen white dial Roman numeral Datejust 41 and I'm salivating over that watch. Someone meantioned here that the difference of gen to rep is considerable. I wonder if rhodium /white gold plating that fluted bezel would make it shine as much? Obviously, that leaves the date wheel to fix. I'm about to get the rep.....

Welll there are few people that got already their vsf datejust. I personally havent seen any factory that reps the watch you posted above. I think vsf nailed pretty much everything on this release. Datewheel and crystal imo look spot on. I will share detailed photos once i get mine...

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Welll there are few people that got already their vsf datejust. I personally havent seen any factory that reps the watch you posted above. I think vsf nailed pretty much everything on this release. Datewheel and crystal imo look spot on. I will share detailed photos once i get mine...

OH, it's repped, available from most TDs

https://puretimewatch.io/datejust-4...man-markers-on-ss-jubilee-bracelet-a3235.html
I'm just wondering if plating that stainless bezel would give the rep more shine. Still haven't seen the rep of it up close. Which is why I was going to buy one.. Ha, $400 curiosity fix.. I must be unstable. :p